Colonial Dames Vitamin E + Beautifying Oils uploaded by Amber N.

Colonial Dames Vitamin E + Beautifying Oils

Nature s Answer to Younger Looking Skin 14,000 I.U. Pure Fast Acting Moisturizer Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin E Softens Scars & Rough, Dry Skin Powerful Anti-Oxidant Free Radical Protection Promotes Soft Radiant Skin Cruelty Free - Never Tested on Animals This Vitamin E Oil has been assayed at 14,000 I.U. per bottle and is dermatologist tested and approved as an inherent anti-oxidant.  We use only the finest Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin E and blend it with natural organic oils so you know you are getting the very best. Use on fine lines, wrinkles or rough skin around the throat, chin, cheeks lips and nose.  Also works wonders on knees, elbows, feet and hands.  This Vitamin E helps your skin stay soft, supple, radiant and youthful looking. Fine Skin Care Since 1886 not connected with any society see more...

Amber N.
kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know this sounds crazy but I like to wash out an old mascara tube and fill it with this stuff and after I wash my face at night I apply this to my lashes. I feel like it helps them grow.
Brooke O.
Vitamin e oil is a miracle worker on scars and for skin in general. It helps scars quickly and visibly disappear with continued use. This brand works well, but any vitamin e oil or capsules work. If you get the capsules or vitamins all you need to do is squeeze or poke a hole and apply a few times daily. I do this religiously and every scar I've ever had has disappeared!