BY COLONEL ICHABOD CONK

Bay Rum Shaving Soap same formula as the almond shave soap with bay rum scent (2 1/4 ounce) see more...

• Can I use this for my legs and armpits as a female?6 Answers
Stewart P.
Compared to other Col Conk shave soaps, this is my preferred scent. It is nice going on but doesn't linger after it has been washed off. Overall, the soap is decent. Perhaps a bit on the thin side compared to other lathering soaps I've used but it's a good value and fairly consistent quality.
Sawyer W.
I bought a variety pack of soaps for my husband. He loves them! The set came with 4 scents, all equally nice. The soap lathers very well with a brush. My husband uses a safety razor with it and gets a nice close shave. He has sensitive skin and has never had a problem with this soup. It is a great product and good quality at an affordable cost!
Matt S.
Hollywood, FL
One of the best shaving soap out there. The aroma of this particular one, is purely amazing and relaxing. My wife loves the way it leaves me smelling after a fresh shave.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
My boyfriend uses this and likes it. I also love the smell so it's great for both of us
Jordan P.
Can I use this for my legs and armpits as a female?