Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch Bourbon Rare

by Buffalo Trace Distillery

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch Bourbon Rare!
How would you rate this product?
Drea V.
Phoenix, AZ
Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch Bourbon Rare uploaded by Drea V.
I received this amazing bottle as a birthday gift. It is the smoothest and tastiest bourbon. I typically add a little ice but this is so smooth you could go neat. I’m not sure where to purchase or cost but I guarantee that it is worth it.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch Bourbon Rare uploaded by Dayle M.
Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch Bourbon Rare uploaded by Dayle M.
My husband received this as a gift. A coworker ordered this for him. Such a nice treat as you cannot easily find this in our local ABC (liquor) store. It is a 100 proof bourbon so it definitely hits you with some alcohol on the nose but one that starts to ease off it has a pleasant scent. Lots of oak and vanilla on the palate but not too heavy, it has a nice balance. It does have some burn on the finish but still enjoyable. A great small batch bourbon and another winner from Buffalo Trace distillery.
Conner M.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my all time favorites! Like literally I will buy it on the spot every time! I always enjoy neat and enjoy the solid caramel, cherry, and brown sugar notes. The finish is pretty solid as well. If you find it, buy it folks!
Crystal S.
Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch Bourbon Rare uploaded by Crystal S.
First I need to mention this is for the straight rye whiskey small batch by EH Taylor. Bought this aftermarket at an inflated price but I enjoyed it so why not. Good taste but I have others I like more but of course they cost more.
Anna W.
Hamilton, ON
Impossible to find, but when you do pick it up, or give it a taste. Absolutely exceptional bourbon.

Looking for your answer?