BY NATURAL PATH SILVER WINGS

Our colloidal silver is tested for purity and efficacy. We guarantee our colloidal silver to be a true colloid. Np/sw colloidal silver is up to 50% less expensive by potency compared to our competitors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I get this in the nasal spray. I have terrible and horrendous allergies. I'm an animal lover and have 5 dogs, 2 cats and 2 birds...not great on my allergies. I live in Florida and actually live in the allergy capital of Florida. My allergies are off the chain. I was taking up to 4 allergy pills a day and using Flonase. I started using this and it has replaced everything! Not too mention I don't have allergy attacks every other day. I started off using in the morning and evening and now I only use it when I feel stuffy. This is life changing if you're a life long allergy sufferer like myself! Miracle product.
Kayla W.
Use this for my son his immune system isn't the best. He was born preemie and this has helped by keeping him from getting sick. It is amazing! It works with so many different things! I had raging poison oak all over my arms and legs from weed-eating I put this on it before it got out of control and it took it away so fast!! Love this stuff. Always keep it in my house.
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
This product has a lot of health quality and benefits. I used it for my son's ear infection. It work well.
Roberta G.
New Caney, TX
This is a great product, really helps you to get over a cold and really helps with allergies
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
My grandma always gives me this brand of Colloidal Silver when I'm starting to feel sick or under the weather. Another friend of mine is big into homeopathic remedies and she has a machine at home where she makes her own because it's purer. Recommend for anyone with any types of illnesses because it boosts the immune system so your body can naturally fight and defend itself against sickness.
Tiffany B.
Walker
This is a must have if you are looking for natural ways to treat health problems. It helps boost your immune system, treats pink eye, yeast infections, helped heal my finger after I cut off part of it. Just Google and you will see all the things you can treat with one bottle.
luree v.
Redding, CA
Amazing product. Saves my family of 7 lots of trips to the dr. Can be used for so many different illnesses or infections
Valeria P.
Midland, TX
Great for any illness or infections. Saves a lot of money, would definitely recommended! It is a must have!!
Breanna V.
Great product to prevent infections and illness! Definitely recommend for people of all ages
Toni A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am using this in the 250 formula, mixed with bentonite clay to heal an infected boil.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Guuys do you like iit
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
What is this product and how does it compare to other products out there?
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
Where do I buy this? How much does it cost?
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
Can you use this while breastfeeding?
Valeria P.
Midland, TX
Any success stories while using this product?