Food & SnacksBakeryCakes & Dessert BarsColliders
Chopped HERSHEY’S S'mores Refrigerated Dessert, 2 ct Sleeve

COLLIDERS Chopped HERSHEY’S S'mores Refrigerated Dessert, 2 ct. Sleeve

by Colliders

A creamy, indulgent marshmallow flavored dessert with milk chocolate pieces and graham crumbles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COLLIDERS Chopped HERSHEY’S S'mores Refrigerated Dessert, 2 ct. Sleeve!
Catia B.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
COLLIDERS Chopped HERSHEY’S S'mores Refrigerated Dessert, 2 ct. Sleeve uploaded by Catia B.
Sweet and creamy texture. It’s very sweet the chocolate and graham crackers give it a nice addition. But the marshmallow is the best part.
Chante G.
Aspers, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
I found these at my local Giant and I had to get it because I love s'mores. They're not expensive, about 3 dollars for 2 containers of it.It's some kind of creamy dessert that you dump the graham cracker bits and chocolate chunks into.The cream part itself is delicious and the added parts make it even better! Tastes just like a smores!

Looking for your answer?