GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsCollege Inn
Fat Free & Lower Sodium Chicken Broth

College Inn Fat Free & Lower Sodium Chicken Broth

by College Inn

Great chicken taste but with zero grams of fat and half the sodium of our other broths. Available in convenient resealable cartons—use just as much as you need and save the rest for later.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of College Inn Fat Free & Lower Sodium Chicken Broth!
Niki G.
Evanston, IL
College Inn Fat Free & Lower Sodium Chicken Broth uploaded by Niki G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I like the taste that gives every soup, it's very delicious. / Me gusta el sabor que le da a la sopa . Les recomiendo
Heavynn P.
Aguadilla, PR
College Inn Fat Free & Lower Sodium Chicken Broth uploaded by Heavynn P.
Love that it’s Non GMO with NO MSG . Super convenient that it comes in a big container. LOVE that it is 100% natural too :) been trying to do new things in the instant pot. This broth is a great base.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
College Inn Fat Free & Lower Sodium Chicken Broth uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I got this to use for the turkey,rice,and soup and much more.it’s great flavor and taste.
Sharon K.
I love College Inn Light & Fat Free Chicken Broth. So many boxed chicken broths are weird in flavor, too salty, or taste like they are filled with chemicals. This is a reliable brand and quality flavor and texture.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
I use this a lot when making soups. It's not lacking in taste like a lot of other light versions from other brands.
Kimberly B.
Used this to boil veggies before baking them. I had never tried the fat free broth before. I was definitely surprised. Of course there was a bit of a taste difference from the "full fat" broth, but it was definitely a better option for the veggies.
linda S.
Cortland, OH
I use this brand of chicken broth quite frequently for soups. love that it is full of flavor but not all the fat and calories. very highly recommended

Looking for your answer?