College Inn Chicken Broth uploaded by Elizabeth d.College Inn Chicken Broth uploaded by Ceejay C.

BY COLLEGE INN

College Inn® Chicken Broth.
New look same great taste!
Chefs Best Award. 2013 excellence. American Culinary ChefsBest.
99% fat free.
Since 1923.
www.chefsbest.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the taste of this broth and how flexible it is to cook with it. The taste is mellow and mild, so it won't overwhelm and take over your other flavors in a dish.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
When I am cooking any type of soups we use college Inn broths. The flavor is always consistent and not too bold. I like that there is a low sodium line. College Inn Chicken Broth
Ceejay C.
Clearwater, FL
With the holidays coming, chicken broth is a must to add flare to pasta, potatoes, or veggies. I love College Inn and have switched over from years of only getting Swanson! Plus its always on BOGO at Publix! Win win! I make my amazing chicken soup with College Inn and always receive compliments on my soup!
Jennifer J.
Seffner, FL
College Inn Broth is full of flavor. It is easy to use and can be used in a variety of recipes. I use the broth several times a month. We get the lowered sodium kind and it is still full of flavor. I'd highly recommend it.
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
This is my go-to chicken broth. It does the job for my dinner recipes. You can get this at almost any grocery store and it's not very expensive. You can also get it in low sodium. I have this stock d in my cupboard ready for those crockpot meals!
Patricia x.
I use this in my recipes that call for water and use it as a substitute where appropriate. Helps make awesome stuffing. Chicken soup. Rice. Has low sodium options.
greidy p.
Absolutamente me encanta usar College Inn pollo caldo! ¡Es la única marca que usaré para mis fideos de pollo! Muy asequible y lo recomiendo encarecidamente.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
Absolutely love using College Inn Chicken Broth! It's the only brand I will use for my chicken noodles! Very affordable and I would highly recommend.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
This is maybe in my top 5, it tastes great when making homemade soup or when drinking it just like that on a sick day
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Great product. I have an issue with stocks being too salty but this brand is perfect. Good to always have on hand