BY COLLEGE INN

College Inn® Beef Broth.
99% fat free.
Since 1923.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
There's really absolutely nothing wrong with this product except for the preservatives but you can get an organic version.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
Generations of my family members, including myself have been using College in Broths. They have a great flavor and are not overly salty & they do not have that film that some broths, especially ones in cans, can have.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
WOW FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD OF COLLEGE BEEF BROTH IT SOUND GOOD I GUESS EVERYONE NEED A GOOD BEEF BROTH EVEN FOR COLLEGE
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
This is some really good broth and it's nice and easy to get to and use during your college like live this stuff
Vivian  P.
Vivian P.
Good to keep handy for a quick soup. Just add veggies and noodles. Also makes great french onion soup. Excellent to add to rice instead of water when you cook it.
Lila B.
Lila B.
lebanon, TN
This is a great broth for making rice. I love using it often and I always have a can or two in my kitchen. It has an awesome flavor without overdoing it.
destiny m.
destiny m.
Foodie Expert
Totally disgusting. I wouldn't wish this on anybody lol. maybe my taste buds are different
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
I use the fat free sodium free one. I keep this on hand and use it in place of water to add flavor to whatever I am cooking.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
I always keep this on hand. Never know when your gonna need this for any dinner time. Can use it for anything
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Foodie Expert
Really good cooking broth, and i love that they offer low sodium for those with dietary needs.
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
Foodie Expert
How is your favorite way to use this broth?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Who has used this broth before?