BY COLLEGE INN

College Inn® Beef Broth.
99% fat free.
Since 1923.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
There's really absolutely nothing wrong with this product except for the preservatives but you can get an organic version.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
WOW FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD OF COLLEGE BEEF BROTH IT SOUND GOOD I GUESS EVERYONE NEED A GOOD BEEF BROTH EVEN FOR COLLEGE
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
This is some really good broth and it's nice and easy to get to and use during your college like live this stuff
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
Review for: Easy Open Resealable
I love the College Inn broths. Especially the chicken flavor. It's easy to store and keep in the refrigerator with the resealable top!
Emily A.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Broth Beef 48 oz; 3 lb
Best broth on the planet!! my ultimate go to broth for soups, stews and cooking meats!!
Ariana M.
Review for: Broth Beef 48 oz; 3 lb
A good staple - I only wish it could stay refrigerated longer after opening, which is why I usually end up using concentrated broth.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
I use the fat free sodium free one. I keep this on hand and use it in place of water to add flavor to whatever I am cooking.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Easy Open Resealable
Love this stuff. My favorite use for it is in my Nana's beef stroganoff recipe. She slow cooks her meat, then combines to trimmed meat with egg noodles and simmers them in this broth. Omg- so tender, so juicy, so delicious!
Doreen C.
Review for: Easy Open Resealable
This is a great product if your making a soup that needs a beef flavored base. Some people find it a bit salty. Me I like it.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
Foodie Expert
This is always what we use in our house when we use it cooking. It always has the best flavors for us. Can always count on it being consistently great
Doreen C.
Foodie Expert
How is your favorite way to use this broth?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Who has used this broth before?