Colleen Rothschild Beauty Salicylic Acid Treatment Complex

by Colleen Rothschild Beauty

Refresh, refine, and prevent with Salicylic Treatment Complex. This problem-solver tackles the appearance of large pores, discoloration and rough texture, while promoting clear skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colleen Rothschild Beauty Salicylic Acid Treatment Complex!
Rebecca B.
A great natural (willow bark) Salicylic acid serum. You can use it day or night. I see an improvement in my skin when using it. It's gentle enough for every day use but effective. I recommend this for al ages dealing with blemishes. (even hormonal)
Pat G.
Canton, MA
I don’t use this every night ,but when I do I see a difference in the morning with the texture of my skin // it’s so soft

Looking for your answer?