BY COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD BEAUTY

Skin breathes a sigh of relief as the Clarifying Detox Mask removes trapped dirt and debris. Charcoal acts like a magnet, drawing out pore clogging impurities and leaving a more balanced complexion. see more...

Teresa K.
Fort Collins, CO
This is an excellent mask. I got it as part of the discovery kit and will definitely be ordering a full size. It left my skin feeling smooth and silky. I couldn't believe the change!
Rebecca B.
The best charcoal mask I've ever tried. My pimples are actually smaller and less inflamed after once use. It isn't super thick either which I really enjoy. It has great ingredients, I highly recommend this. Again like her exfoliator I do wish it was in a squeeze tube!
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
I love detox products and this one is one of my favorites. It's great to clean and protect the skin. I love the smell and the price and good too. It's very gentle and good for all type of skin! I would recommend!
Debbie T.
Beauty Clarifying Detox Mask is gentle but effective. I use it as a mask a couple times a week and sometimes spot treat over night. It helps with my hormonal acne and seems to keep my skin in check.
RAW Fashion M.
Such an amazing brand! The skincare range is high quality and you can see a dramatic difference in your skin and the freshness!!
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
I love this mask! It doesn't dry my skin out but my pores feel and look great after I've used it.

Amazon