BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Collector's Crosswords Magazine has 126 Sunday-size puzzles, including many thematic crosswords. Collector's Crosswords has outstanding puzzles ranging from 1-star to 3-star to suit all levels of solvers. see more...

Collector's Crosswords/Subagncy.Com
  • "This is a must have for when you are on a road trip , waiting at doctors office or anytime you want time to go by." in 2 reviews
Aimee W.
Seattle, WA
As in the title above, I do this in my free time and when I don't really have anything else to do, I do this. Usually, I tend to get confused as I do with every other type of crossword. Overall, though I do like to do it when I have free time as it is a great thing to do on the bus, when I am waiting for the bus, and pretty much waiting in general.
Amy B.
Wanaque, NJ
These crosswords are just right for me. Not so hard that i feel like an idiot but still challenging . Include more up to date clues than some other puzzles. Lots of fun sitting at the beach.
Donna B.
I have always been a crossword fan and love these books. My aunt got me started on them and when she passed she had boxes full of them that were given to me.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
These crossword games can be really challenging but If you can finish one all by yourself it can be feel really rewarding! :] I remember these from school.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Collector's Crosswords are fun and perfect for all those long Doctor visits to keep you occupied. I have finished 4 of these books already.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is the best brand, every time i come home from work I sit and play these. Entertainment that keeps your mind going for a cheap price!
Destiny L.
These are great cheap little cross words to do! My grandma before she died loved to just sit and do them and figure them out!
Erica W.
My mom and I do these all the time. Great way to wake up your brain or keep it on its toes and keeps your mind active.
Kiantenesha B.
Killeen, TX
I love all kinds of puzzles and this book full of them ekes me busy when I'm bored waiting for something or someone
Bianey R.