BY COLLECTIVE WELLBEING

Active Charcoal. To make activated charcoal, coconut shells are super-heated until all that is left is pure carbon. each charcoal speck is a super spnge, trapping and soaking up virtually all impurities that pass through it. We pair this dirt magnet with natural mineral powders that heat on contact to open up your pores and natural cleansers to zap excess oil, make-up and other stuff that's got to go. Our Hot Pore Cleansing Scrub contains natural mineral powders that heat up temporarily. The gentle heating sensation helps to open your pores for a deeper cleansing treatment. Excess oil, make-up and other impurities are swept away by active charcoal and jojoba wax scrubbing beads. Salicyclic acid and retinol remove dead skin cells and help to smooth skin texture. see more...

• Really looking for a new facial cleanser would you suggest this t...2 Answers
  • How long does the heat last? I've tried some that the heat faded ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
I just started trying this and it's weird how warm it feels but my skin also feels soft after and so far it's not doing bad on my face.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
It does a great job on my face but the warming sensation is so spa like and relaxing. I will definitely purchase this product again!
whitney w.
whitney w.
Sandusky, OH
Works well , it has a warming sensation when you apply it and its actually very calming
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Morgantown, Wv
This product worked really well on my face and didn't cause any breakouts like most products do on my skin!
amy m.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Warm scrub is amazing! it gets hot! it felt like heaven on my face. will buy again!!!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is WONDERFUL stuff. I bought this at a health foods store local to me because I was breaking out and heard that charcoal is good for clarifying skin. First of all, this is a WARM scrub, it really gets hot as you rub it into your skin, which I personally love. It smells fresh and is a pretty powerful exfoliant. I saw very good and quick results with this scrub and would recommend it to anyone!
Heloisa A.
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Alguém por favor pode me dizer como ganhar uma voxbox eu desbloqueei mas não aparece nada de pegar uma caixinha
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
How long does the heat last? I've tried some that the heat faded instantly, & I like it to last.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Really looking for a new facial cleanser would you suggest this to be something to try. If so is it effective on all skin types without leaving you feeling like your skin is stripped