Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g by Collection

by Collection

Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g;Translucent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g by Collection!
How would you rate this product?
This product is really good and is best used straight after adding foundation as it helps to keep the skin looking matte instead of glowy or shiny. This product is best suited for people who have oily skin or combination. This powder can also be used as baking when finishing your makeup.
love this powder got it a few weeks ago and had no problems comes with a sponge which works but i use my beauty blender it met my expectations very highly and i would definitely buy again it is also very cheap
Leeds
My powder isn’t translucent however it is pretty good. It is definitely affordable and a good investment. It makes you look quite natural. The “barely there” powder does give a bit of pigment as apposed to the translucent powder.
London
I’ve been using this for years and it’s never let me down. I’m mixed race and it doesn’t make me look ashy- it also helps to keep my makeup in place no matter what. It’s so cheap and you can’t go wrong. Definitely recommend!
Glasgow
Very affordable dose the job. You only need a small amount. I don't bake with this so of you are going to use it to bake. I don't know what to tell you. I only require a small amount and it works well
Love this powder, it doesn’t make your face look dry when you apply it over your makeup like a lot of others do, I use this every time I put my make up on to seal it will defiantly be buying it again!
Middleton, Manchester
Is a good loose powder and adds coverage to the base of the face to give your skin a clearer look. Is translucent so adds no extra colour to the face. Easy to apply and not a lot needed.
For a cheaper powder this is amazing. As well as setting my makeup it also has a slight blurring effect which I love. This again is another product I constantly re purchase.
Sticks to the face, makes the base cakey and clings on to dry patches of skin. I really dislike this product and definitely do not recommend it. It’s affordable but I wouldn’t buy it again sadly.
wirral
I like how much it lightens the parts of the face you put it on I normally use this for under the eyes after I’ve used my concealer and it really lightens and brings more definition to the contour on the cheeks bones and nose. It’s great and very affordable.

Looking for your answer?