Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g by Collection

by Collection

Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g;Translucent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g by Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Brighton
it’s affordable and easy to use! it doesn’t make makeup look cakey and works nicely. it’s a good drugstore powder
It's nice but takes a bit of effort to blend if into my skin to make it flawless, gets cakey when I apply contour
London
Its a really nice powder and sets makeup in space and leaves a really nice finish and makes the finish smooth.
Coleraine
Love this powder. Has no flashback and helps to keep makeup in place all day long. Would definitely recommend
I used this for a little while but I found it quite drying on my skin so I went back to using my usual powder
Shows up oramge under eyes, its not very good for dry skin. It does set make up but makes it look quite cakey
Great, sits well on the face. Great colour go’s well with my foundation colour. Also only about 2 to 3 pounds
The Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent is really good. It is good to use to give a natural makeup look
Gwent, Gwent
Has to be one of my favourites! No flash back and such a good powder to set your makeup for the whole day!
A great drugstore option. Very cheap, and good to be pressed on with a sling for baking and good coverage.

Looking for your answer?