Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g by Collection

by Collection

Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g;Translucent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Collection Sheer Loose Powder Translucent 20g by Collection!
How would you rate this product?
It’s a decent power however it feels cakey and very dry under the eyes. It’s easy to use but I don’t know if I’d buy this again .
I live for this!!! i use this everyday and it’s amazing it keeps my face looking matte and it keeps my makeup in place all day
Great for baking and for blending in blush and bronzer. Been buying for years and haven't found a better powder in that time.
SUTTON-IN-ASHFIELD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
Good when used lightly. Can often get flashback so generous amounts aren't recommended. Good for covering brows and body art.
Hampshire
Sets my powder, doesn’t separate, light weight, doesn’t add any extra colour to my skin and helps lock in my make up all day!
Hertfordshire
A good budget loose powder, handy if you bake your makeup. No smell or flashback, can get messy in the packaging though.
peterbourgh
I really like tho product because it mattiffys my face and it lasts for a long time and I use this product quite a bit.
Sets makeup easily, smooths over any imperfections and is especially good when used for baking, as it leaves no residue
i have used this product daily for over a year and if never fails me i love it and it is a daily must for that price
ely
This is by far the best to use for setting stays on no flakey and I love it not shinny just smooth would recommend

Looking for your answer?