Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair Number 1 8 g by Collection uploaded by Lucy T.

BY UNKNOWN

Fair;Ultimate wear concealer;Provides up to 16hrs of coverage;Conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes;Transfer proof and water-resistant see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anisa K.
united kingdom
Collection Lasting Perfection, honestly when my friends told me that this was the concealer that everyone is raving about, I was a little unsure at first, I just couldn’t get my head around the fact that a cheap concealer that works aswell as this is soooo good and affordable!

I should start with the negatives and say that they don’t have a big variety of concealers they only have a couple and are very vague with the labels and colour anyway moving on this concealer has such good coverage, personally for me the colour “fair” works perfectly for me I wouldn’t say that it has full coverage but it does the job damn well! You don’t always have to splash out on a really expensive high end concealer this is so affordable really it lasts me a long time but I always buy 2 or 3 in one go as I always use them up so quickly they are so good the application is so smooth personally for me, they cover your imperfections and last a long time it’s so easy to blend and so affordable it’s really weird because some people can either hate them or love them but I love these concealers!
Lottie A.
Farnborough , Hampshire
This is the first concealer I reach for. It has great coverage for the price and really brightens my under eyes. The only issue I’ve found with this product is that if it isn’t blended in quickly enough, it can oxidise a leave an orange tint around the edges. However, once blended and set, this usually disappears
Lucy T.
I love this concealer so, so much. It’s my favourite concealer and it is really high coverage. I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone who is looking for a great concealer. I would definitely repurchase this product and it so long lasting!
Chloe B.
chesterfield
Amazing concealer and especially for the price! The coverage on this is absolutely stunning and brightens my dark under eyes so easily would of expected this to be a high end product with how stunning this product is... the only issue i had with it was that i found i am re purchasing this allot so there doesn’t seem to be allot of product in it however the small price makes up for that!
Amber R.
This is probably one of the most full coverage concealers ever as everyone raves about it and cheap.