BY R&B COLLECTION

This 6-in-1 foundation primes, conceals, covers, smoothes, protects and mattifies. Provides flawless coverage with innovative skin-lock technology for up to 16 hour wear with SPF20 protection. Use with Lasting Perfection Powder and Concealer for the ultimate in long-lasting wear. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Abby R.
I bought this because I use the concealer and really like it, but I absolutely hated the foundation. I usually use medium coverage foundation, but I do sometimes go for full coverage as long as it’s not cakey. This foundation was definitely full coverage but it was really thick and cakey and looked like I had another layer on my face. It’s not the kind of look I aim for with foundation. My sister uses very full coverage because she has some problems with her skin so I gave it to her, she agrees it’s cakey but she uses it anyway!
Kate E.
Sooooo I brought this because the lasting perfection concealer is my go too... but this foundation is pretty disappointing. I guess it could be the price that affects how good it is because it is rather cheap. But it felt like I had a face mask on and I wasn’t even applying much to my face. Maybe it wasn’t for me because I have rather red cheeks and it’s only medium coverage but the formula is way too thick! Collection Foundation Cool Beige 30ml
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
I would rate this foundation quite highly, i bought it because i had only been using the MAC studio fix for such a long time and i heard that this was a good and cheap alternative, i generally use it alongside other foundations, but if you only have a few blemishes or generally quite healthy skin this i would highly recommend this as a nice thin layer of foundation to just help make the skin look glowy and flawless.
Aleksandra M.
Dromore
The foundation is medium to full coverage and it does not cake at all. Unfortunately on the picture the shade looks good but it's very orange even for the lightest shade. If you have pale skin this isn't going to work for you. At least it's very affordable.
charley ✨.
This is such an affordable foundation and for the price I think it’s pretty good. It’s got medium coverage and it lasts a fair while, which is good for my combination skin. However, I have found that it shows up a lot of the drier patches on my face and makes it look cakey when I am wearing it.
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
I didn’t like this foundation at all. The only good thing is I like the frosted packaging and it is extremely affordable. However, I found it went extremely patchy on my skin and was difficult to blend. Also when applying powder on top my skin looked very dry. Wouldn’t recommend!
Chloe H.
Easily blendable and felt fairly lightweight on skin, didn’t crease much and didn’t highlight any dry patches on my face. The only downside to this foundation is that no matter how much powder I used on top, it felt quite oily after a while.
Mia C.
Oxford
I highly recommend this product as it is my PERFECT SHADE; it’s the first actual foundation that I have found that blends in perfectly with my shade - leaving it with a flawless finish.

I bought this product from my local drugstore for £10 or less I cannot remember exactly but it was around that price.

the product comes in a beautiful glass bottle which has a pump for an application. Highly recommend!!
Eleanor M.
Isle of Wight
I love this foundation,although I don’t have it in this shade I have I in the lightest they do, it works well with the collection lasting perfection concealer aswell. It’s dewy foundation but does need powdering enable to keep it in place. Coverage is good and doesn’t look cakey on the face
Charlotte H.
Leicester
Good quality for the price you pay but isn't a favourite of mine. Applies quite well but sticks to any dry patches you have and ends up looking quite cakey. Only medium coverage but looks good if you just want a bit of makeup on.
Ellie T.
Leicester
I like the concealer of this, is the foundation as full coverage as the concealer is? How does it blend?
Tamzin M.
England
Is this good for dry skin?
Anna B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Is this foundation full coverage? X