BY COLLECTION #87 in Setting Spray

Megan K.
Swindon
This product is again, good value. However it didn’t work for me. I love the brand and I have began using another one. However this particular product was not for me because it didn’t work with my skin and didn’t help to Crete the good looks I wanted.
Great concealer, easily blendable and not heavy or drying. It doesn’t cling to dry skin or look cakey on top of foundation.

Would definitely recommend as a general concealer, and under eye concealer as the coverage is medium but it’s buildable.
Natalie S.
Collection fix me up is so easy and handy to used would keep buying this as it is good value for money and keeps it all in place. I am a fan of any collection products as they last ages and are such a great price!
Tiffany G.
Strabane
Didn't find this spray useful at all. It didn't do nothing for my skin at all and my makeup just wore off as if I didn't use a fixing spray. However it's a small bottle and very cheap so wasn't expecting big things!
Leona S.
I love collections primers and fix sprays ! Nice and cheap but also do the jobs ..... Don't leave the skin cakey after you've sprayed witch I love !! Collection prime and ready is one of my favs and daily uses !!
Natalie M.
County Durham
This review is for lasting perfection concealer (there was no pic to choose) it is by far the best concealer I've used. Thick and full coverage whilst still being bendable
Raquel V.
Santa iria de azoia, Loures
I have the long lasting make up fixer, in the summer it doesn't work so well, because the heat in Portugal. But in the winter works pretty well!
Bethany A.
This is very good value for money. It is a low price and does it's job very well. I think that it holds my makeup perfectly until needed.
Sammy B.
Bradley Stoke
Good primer! Quick and easy to use and great application. Would recommend! Lovely consistency as well and not to expensive
Laura K.
Ellesmere Port
I love this product and would definitely use it again. Great for a small budget and does the job well. Thumbs up.