BY COLLECTION #100 in Setting Spray

Amy W.
scunthorpe
I was dubious buying this as I've always used higher end setting sprays but not anymore! 100% the setting spray I'll always go back to. Works just as well as any high end product I've tried and for just a fraction of the price you really can't complain. The only downside is that I've only come across it in a very small bottle - would love to see a bigger version of this product one day.
Megan K.
Swindon
This product is again, good value. However it didn’t work for me. I love the brand and I have began using another one. However this particular product was not for me because it didn’t work with my skin and didn’t help to Crete the good looks I wanted.
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
I found this to be a relatively good product however I wasn’t amazed. I find this to be very good for oily skin and it did keep my makeup in place but not all day long as I found it would eventually start to smudge.
Evie C.
Dundee
This product is amazing for those in the U.K. this is on offer in boots all the time. This keeps my make up on for ages. It definitely makes a difference for a night out. Would recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to spend too much money on a setting spray
Great concealer, easily blendable and not heavy or drying. It doesn’t cling to dry skin or look cakey on top of foundation.

Would definitely recommend as a general concealer, and under eye concealer as the coverage is medium but it’s buildable.
Natalie S.
Collection fix me up is so easy and handy to used would keep buying this as it is good value for money and keeps it all in place. I am a fan of any collection products as they last ages and are such a great price!
Tiffany G.
Strabane
Didn't find this spray useful at all. It didn't do nothing for my skin at all and my makeup just wore off as if I didn't use a fixing spray. However it's a small bottle and very cheap so wasn't expecting big things!
Leona S.
I love collections primers and fix sprays ! Nice and cheap but also do the jobs ..... Don't leave the skin cakey after you've sprayed witch I love !! Collection prime and ready is one of my favs and daily uses !!
Chloe-leigh S.
When I first got into makeup I bought this as I thought my makeup didn't last as long as I wanted it to. I did enjoy it as a starter setting spray but I would reccomend many others over this.
Natalie M.
County Durham
This review is for lasting perfection concealer (there was no pic to choose) it is by far the best concealer I've used. Thick and full coverage whilst still being bendable