BY R&B COLLECTION

The Collection Eye Brow Kit BLonde contains 3 blendable brow powders in one handy little compact! The slanted brush applicator and built in mirror makes this the perfect on- the-go compact, and you even get a clear brow mascara to set your look in place. see more...

• I have light blond hair. Will the Cake Powder, Blonde be ...2 Answers
  • does anyone’s else’s break and goes everywhere ?1 Answers
  • How good is this?2 Answers
Jessica S.
Love this eyebrow kit as it gives such a natural look, it's easy to apply and also suits many hair colours.
hannah l.
Love this eyebrow kit would recommend. I love that it comes with a clear eyebrow mascara would buy again.
It's good nice consistency but a bit dark for me it good and affordable and quite easy to get a hold of x
Hope B.
london
I love this product very long lasting and its a drugstore product very cheap and worth you money
Amber R.
I use this everyday now as it is the right colour for my eyebrows and makes them look very thick.
Maisie E.
love this!! I would love if there would be cool if there was a eyebrow pencil version! Xx
Bethany K.
irvine
I purchase this product around 2 years ago and it is a very in the middle product I wouldn't call it a holy grail or an amazing product but it does the job. I do like the fact it comes with 3 separate colours and a setting gel for your eyebrows. the colours are pigmented to a degree I wouldn't say they were amazingly pigmented but the you do get coverage.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Mia b.
BURSA
I have light blond hair. Will the Cake Powder, Blonde be too dark? Collection Eyebrow Kit Blonde
Megan M.
Anyone else loooove this stuff??? I think it’s amazing
danielle a.
does anyone know a good affordable drugstore eyebrow kit for ashy blonde hair ive tried this theybarent my shade and I have tried the mua brow pomade but it makes them look ginger and plus my eyebrows are naturally very light blonde
Jemma A.
london
does anyone’s else’s break and goes everywhere ?