BY R&B COLLECTION

The Collection Eye Brow Kit BLonde contains 3 blendable brow powders in one handy little compact! The slanted brush applicator and built in mirror makes this the perfect on- the-go compact, and you even get a clear brow mascara to set your look in place. see more...

• I have light blond hair. Will the Cake Powder, Blonde be ...2 Answers
  • does anyone’s else’s break and goes everywhere ?1 Answers
  • How good is this?2 Answers
Collection Eyebrow Kit Blonde
Easy to use, quite pigmented so excess falls over eye. Long lasting and a life saviour for sparse eyebrows.
Mia B.
Not a massive fan of this as I find the products and colours Are not that good quality. However I really like the gel and the colours it’s just the formula and consistency of the eyebrow product. if you’re looking to fill your eyebrows and really defined in shop I would recommend this however if you’re looking for a natural product this is very good for you!
Sadie P.
High Wycombe
There is 3 colours and a brow jel included in this set. I love the brow jel but I am not a huge fan of the brow powders as they just look a pit powerdery! It was very affordable so you can’t expect much but I wouldn’t buy it again. It might be a good purchase if you have just started makeup but not a favourite from me unfortunately.
Kate R.
Scotland
This is my favourite brow product because it makes filling in sparse brows so easy ! I usually apply the brow gel first then use the middle shade to apply a light and natural brow. If i’m doing heavier makeup i also use the darkest shade on the ends to make them stand out then i set with the gel again. It lasts all day too!
Iqra S.
East Ham
I like this eyebrow kit however I find the other collection kit much better the eyebrow powder isn't for me however I like the gel which is included. It is affordable and has everything with it except from eyebrow pencil and brush.I don't recommend this product.
Chloe L.
Cornwall
I have this product in the brunette shade and i really enjoy using it. It is so good for the price. the shades are pigmented yet easy to use. I like that this palette has got three different shades in it as you can easily achieve the ombre brow look. I also really like the brow gel that comes with this palette too, it does a really good job of setting the brows all day.
hiya b.
hailsham
You you know how much you love me and you have a good night I wanna is your time for me tomorrow and I’ll have a time for you and I will probably be there at in the time you can get to me I love love to talk
Krystal B.
West sussex
This makes my eyebrows then colour I finally want them, and I don’t have to spend a lot of money on it! And they keep them nice and shaped, the brushes are really good too
Abby R.
This is a really good eyebrow powder kit, I use the brown all over, them darken the end with the dark brown, and then use the nude colour to help blend it together. It’s such good value for money, and you get a really good clear brow gel in the kit as well as a handy sized dual ended brush!
Caitlin C.
Scotland
Amazing eyebrow kit,good for dark blonde people like myself,comes with a brow gel which is convenient,creates a natural brow,affordable,would recommend for beginners as the colour is buildable,amazing quality for the price. #eyebrowkit #browpowder Collection Eyebrow Kit Blonde
Lucy I.
Glasgow
How good is this?
Mia b.
BURSA
I have light blond hair. Will the Cake Powder, Blonde be too dark? Collection Eyebrow Kit Blonde
Megan M.
Anyone else loooove this stuff??? I think it’s amazing
danielle a.
does anyone know a good affordable drugstore eyebrow kit for ashy blonde hair ive tried this theybarent my shade and I have tried the mua brow pomade but it makes them look ginger and plus my eyebrows are naturally very light blonde
Jemma A.
london
does anyone’s else’s break and goes everywhere ?