Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Hadeel K.Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Terri H.

BY COLLAGEN+C #31 in Beauty Supplements

NeoCell™Super Collagen+C™.
6,000mg collagen type 1&3.
Nutrients You Can Trust®.
Type 1&3.
120 tablets.

Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works great! I noticed some thinning of my hair and my nails were getting brittle. After doing some research I decided to give this product a try. I am really happy with the results. My hair and nails are much healthier since using this supplement. Have been using for several years and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Review for: 120 more...
I take one everyday after a meal. I have been using it for about six months and I have noticed the difference. My nails are stronger and less of my hair falls out. It has also helped my skins texture and hyperpigmentation
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin feels so hydrated and soft from head to toe & I've noticed my face clear up! And BONUS.. I have long, fine hair which hasn't been collecting at the shower drain or shedding as much since I started taking these. It says take 6 a day, 2 per serving, but I've only been taking 2-4 a day and I've noticed a difference within a couple of days and I haven't quite finished my first bottle but I'll continue to buy it. I'm impressed!
Sarah M.
Modesto, CA
I bought this a month ago and love it. I feel like my skin and nails are healthier. I will continue to use this brand of Collagen. I enjoy the power form too, you can throw in a smoothie or even a glass of water if you don't like pills.
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Review for: Other more...
I feel like these always make my skin clearer and brighter after consistently taking them for a couple of months. The only down side is the 6 enormous pills, per daily dosage.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I noticed a difference in my skin (texture, moisture, less acne) but haven't noticed a difference in my nails or my hair. I have continued to buy and take them because my skin has never looked better. But if you're looking for something to help your nails and hair grow longer and stronger, this is not something I would suggest.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I have been using the collagen tablets on and off for over 2 years and I do notice the difference when I stop taking them. My skin (specially my lips, which I didn't expect) look more plump. I am trying to stick to keep buying it but sometimes. I recommend it if you feel like your skin is starting to age.
Terri H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these supplements. While everyone is using expensive hair and skin supplements these have given me the best all around results. It gives me healthy glowing skin makes my hair grow super fast and helps with my overall mood. I also have less puffy eyes and although I have natural full lips these make my lips look more plump. I've read that collagen vitamins are anti aging and I believe it
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff works! They make my nails and hair grow super fast. My nails also feel a lot healthier and hard. It leaves my skin more plump, especially the skin under my eyes. The only con to this product is that you're supposed to take 6 pills a day.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: 250 more...
Been taking these for about a month and I’ve seen a huge improvement in the way my skin and nails look. I take 6 of these a day. Love them
Elham I.
Cairo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor said it is useless ?! Can any body tell this info is correct or wrong
Kendra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone taken these and seen results as far as hair growth?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do they sell these in store?