Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Terri H.
2 colors available

BY COLLAGEN+C

NeoCell™Super Collagen+C™.
6,000mg collagen type 1&3.
Nutrients You Can Trust®.
Type 1&3.
Dietary supplement.
120 tablets.

Angela N.
Angela N.
My skin feels so hydrated and soft from head to toe & I've noticed my face clear up! And BONUS.. I have long, fine hair which hasn't been collecting at the shower drain or shedding as much since I started taking these. It says take 6 a day, 2 per serving, but I've only been taking 2-4 a day and I've noticed a difference within a couple of days and I haven't quite finished my first bottle but I'll continue to buy it. I'm impressed!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I have been using the collagen tablets on and off for over 2 years and I do notice the difference when I stop taking them. My skin (specially my lips, which I didn't expect) look more plump. I am trying to stick to keep buying it but sometimes. I recommend it if you feel like your skin is starting to age.
Carol J.
Carol J.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff works! They make my nails and hair grow super fast. My nails also feel a lot healthier and hard. It leaves my skin more plump, especially the skin under my eyes. The only con to this product is that you're supposed to take 6 pills a day.
Rafaela C.
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Helps with cellulite and makes your skin firmer if you are exercising and eating healthy.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Modesto, CA
I bought this a month ago and love it. I feel like my skin and nails are healthier. I will continue to use this brand of Collagen. I enjoy the power form too, you can throw in a smoothie or even a glass of water if you don't like pills.
Genessa T.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I noticed a difference in my skin (texture, moisture, less acne) but haven't noticed a difference in my nails or my hair. I have continued to buy and take them because my skin has never looked better. But if you're looking for something to help your nails and hair grow longer and stronger, this is not something I would suggest.
Terri H.
Terri H.
I love these supplements. While everyone is using expensive hair and skin supplements these have given me the best all around results. It gives me healthy glowing skin makes my hair grow super fast and helps with my overall mood. I also have less puffy eyes and although I have natural full lips these make my lips look more plump. I've read that collagen vitamins are anti aging and I believe it
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
PORT COQUITLAM, BC
Overall a good product. I take 3 capsules on an empty stomach 2X a day. I did notice my skin is clearer and feeling less dry (especially as the weather is changing to cooler and dryer). Ordered on amazon for a great price - definitely recommend the capsules over the liquid!
Larisa I.
Larisa I.
Subotica, Vojvodina
My skin and hair improved since I am taking it. I've been in a real trouble, my flawless skin started to lose elasticity and now it's way better!
Riva C.
Riva C.
Vancouver , BC
I've been taking this for about a month now and I do see the difference I wanted to see. Ive been taking 2 tablets (only) every morning before breakfast and I've noticed stronger nails and cuticle which were the problems that led me to taking collagen in the first place. As for everything else, no comment for now. Planning to increase the intake amount and maybe I will notice more difference in my skin/hair. Side note: I'm not on any medications(just birth control) nor do I have any health problems and so far no side effects.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone taken these and seen results as far as hair growth?