suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

I’m so glad I got a chance to try this because I usually think these types of “supplements” are bogus. Not this one. It’s actually making a difference. I’m loving this Neocell Super Collagen powder. Mainly because, unlike similar powders (which I usually find a pain to use), it really is unflavored and the scoops are tiny, making it super easy. The ingredients seem legit. And, it works! On it’s own it does have a medicinal taste (though I hope you’re not planning on eating straight powder), but is easy to mix into any liquid unnoticed.
E comenzado a usar este producto no e tenido efectos secundarios, no tiene ningún tipo de sabor, me gusta ponerle a mis batidos diarios, lo único que eso si hay q tomarlo enseguida sino se pone como feo el batido y seguirlo probando a ver si lo compro de nuevo
I need a boost in my self care routine so I picked this up at my local cvs store and fell in love. I mix this with my water every morning and realized how fast my hair has been growing since I started drinking this collagen. I cut my hair in feb last year and did the big chop and I was still damaging it with heat so I decided to go natural and this has been not only keeping my hair long but also keeping it shiny and less dull.