Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder

NeoCell™Super Collagen™ Type 1&3 Dietary Supplement.
6,600 mg Collagen type 1&3.
Nutrients You Can Trust®.
Radiant skin.
Thicker hair.
Stronger nails.
Healthier joints*.

Anyone have menstrual issues while using this collagen?
DoEs it work????
How you feel when you used after one month ?
Start your review of Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder!
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder uploaded by Lucia A.
My hair was falling off, my nails were so crack up all the time and my skin very dry I try it this Collagen and was so helpful now I’m still taking this it’s in my strict regimen and I will continue in the future so helpful!!!! [product:skinnyfit-super-youth-collagen-powder-unflavored-types-i-ii-iii-v-and-x-joint-&-bone-support-glowing-hair-skin-and-nails-58-servings]
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,601 reviews
Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have noticed my hair getting thicker. My nails are growing faster. Since I have been using this. There isn't a taste with this. I only buy when on sale.
Micah L.
I would recommend this for everyone it has help me with my aches and pain and has helped my hair and nails grow faster than anything!
Rose P.
Seven Hills, OH
Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder uploaded by Rose P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really. Like neoclassical collagen peptides. It has a huge impact on helping with my self care. I had brittle nails and no energy, but taking this product once a day truly helps. My nails are much stronger and I seem to have allot more energy. I am going to continue to use this product because it is and has been good for my well being. My joints and whole body fee. Better. Thank you.
Alejandra L.
Excelente producto. Es un suplemento rico. Agradable sabor. Lo uso en mi jugo.
Excelente producto. Es un suplemento rico. Agradable sabor. Lo uso en mi jugo.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
I have not actually used this collagen plus C super dietary supplement powder. I have to used alternatives, like ancient nutrition and a few others they are all a bit pricey, but, if you find what works and what you like it’s worth the price. 😇
Getsibeth H.
Davie, FL
I think that every woman after 25 years of age we need collagen since we are losing its properties is important for the health of our skin, nails and hair
Sarah B.
Florence, AL
Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder uploaded by Sarah B.
I like it,great product!! It has no grittiness,it does have a slight smell. But you can't taste!! it and that's the best part I take it daily on an empty stomach and my coffee every morning I'm seeing good results just within a couple of days of using it!! I highly recommended it a 10 stars for me.
mirta V.
Los Angeles, CA
Este es un buen producto que nos ayuda a embellecernos y nos protege nuestra piel si en algunas de sus campañas lo tuvieran les agradecería que me lo compartan I love ❤️ ##Voxbox #Influenster
Erika G.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
El mejor collegeno !! Recomendado !! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰. Es súper buenísimo!! En verdad tienen que probarlo!!🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 4 ans
Just bought Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder and really excited about it. Does anyone else take it and love it?