Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder uploaded by beba W.Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder uploaded by Emily B.

BY COLLAGEN+C

NeoCell™Super Collagen™ Type 1&3 Dietary Supplement.
6,600 mg Collagen type 1&3.
Nutrients You Can Trust®.
Radiant skin.
Thicker hair.
Stronger nails.
Healthier joints*. see more...

• Does this really help with your hair? I have long thick hair but ...1 Answers
  • este producto ayuda a bajar de peso? o simplemente ayuda con la p...1 Answers
  • Just bought Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement P... Be the first to answer!
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has been a miracle for my hair and aching knee joints. In just a few weeks I could feel a difference and about a month I noticed how strong my nails were and my skin looked hydrated.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has transformed my skin! I look almost like a different person. I have to admit that I think my skin is absolutely beautiful! And yes I'm dealing with the normal signs of aging (but way too early), and I'm expecting this product to turn back the hands of time. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to combat premature signs of aging.
Also no more dry brittle hair. Great product!
Katie N.
Fargo , ND
I’ve been taking this for almost a month now, in such a short period of time my finger nails are so freaking solid! Mine normally peel and break before they ever get long but now they are strong and grow relatively fast! That’s not why I started taking this product at all but it was a lovely side effect! I feel more limber in the morning, I’m having less digestive issues and my skin is staying more hydrated! I’ve recommended this to many of my friends already.
Alicia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love this stuff. They recommend taking 3 pills twice a day on an empty stomach. I've been taking 2 pills twice a day and have noticed results! Shiny, healthy nails, shiny hair and glowing skin. Definitely recommend this for any one!
Micah L.
I would recommend this for everyone it has help me with my aches and pain and has helped my hair and nails grow faster than anything!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because of the awesome reviews it has. Well, here's another. This stuff works! After about 2 weeks I noticed my nails were growing faster and my skin was more dewy. I drink it in either my coffee or in a morning shake. The can taste it a little in my coffee, a bit bitter but nothing overwhelming. In my shake it's tasteless. Love this stuff.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
I swear this stuff caused my muscle aches to go away. I used it for about a month and just ordered 3 more jars. you can't taste the powder at all. I love it
Elsa O.
muy bueno para la elasticidad de la piel es vital para crear el colágeno que por la edad ya no lo provee nuestro cuerpo
Nicole B.
Great product that I highly recommend! I take it in the morning dissolved in cranberry juice (disguises the taste well) with an Emergen-C tablet. My nails are the strongest and longest that they have ever been. I'm already on my 2nd tub!
Adriana V.
I recommend this a lot. Everyone needs to be taking this. It has helped me with my knees pain has made my eyelashes grow makes my skin look younger and so soft and also helps my nails stay strong and not break easily. It does what it says Love it Love it Love it.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help with your hair? I have long thick hair but lately I'm shedding a ton in the shower... I would like to try something that helps with skin, nails and hair
Grisel D.
miami, florida
este producto ayuda a bajar de peso? o simplemente ayuda con la piel de naranja? creen ustedes que me ayude con algunas libras de mas. ?
Emily B.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought Collagen+C Super Dietary Supplement Powder and really excited about it. Does anyone else take it and love it?