HealthFirst AidYoutheory
Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula, 160 Tablets

Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula, 160 Tablets

by Youtheory

Collagen is a major structural protein in the human body (found in skin, joints, bones, blood vessels and connective tissues). As we age, collagen naturally breaks down and diminishes over time - leading to the early signs of aging. Youtheory® Collagen Advanced Formula with added Vitamin C is designed to help replenish the body’s supply of this vital protein.* This product delivers intensive nourishment to help counteract the effects of the aging process.* 1-888-271-8976

[product:youtheory-collagen-advanced-formula-tablets] HHS’s anyone else tried this for hair loss??
Has anyone compared this to other collagen supplement brands? I’m new to collagen supps and want to find a trusted one Thanks!
How many mg of collagen does a tablet of advanced formula contain?
Start your review of Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula, 160 Tablets!
Brenda B.
Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula, 160 Tablets uploaded by Brenda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I take this brand of collagen tablets and let me just say that they are amazing! They have made my nails grow thicker, longer, and stronger. They are also good for your hair. I noticed that my hair grows quicker when I take these. My only issue is that you have to take 6 a day and they are rather big pills. Other than that they are great for many other things!
gabrielle Y.
Tinton falls
I bought these in bulk at costco in the hopes of growing stronger hair and nails. The price is higher but you are getting SO many servings per container. Way more than collagen powders. One serving is 3 huge pills which i dont have trouble with but i know others may. Next time i would prefer to try a powder that i can add to liquids but overall i feel i am seeing a different in my hair and nails.
Sara S.
Chula Vista , CA
Purchased at: Costco
I have thin hair and my hair stylist recommended taking collagen to help. I found this on Costco’s online store. Only $18 for a 3 month supply! You need to take 6 pills a day but they’re pretty easy to take. Also- my stomach gets upset easily, especially with pills. These dissolve really fast- pretty powder like so they don’t upset my sensitive stomach at all. I was doing mostly for thicker hair but my skin improved too! I hadn’t seen one my best friends in months. She noticed a difference right away. Said my face looked more plump and had a glow. She ordered some that day. I’ve looked into other collagen pills but they’re all much more expensive
Michelle H.
Purchased at: Costco
First off these supplements are huge, it’s hard for me to swallow them let alone you need to take 6 per day, that’s a lot. I am hitting bottom on these vitamins and didn’t see much improvement for my hair and nails. I don’t plan on continuing these collagen supplements.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I love love love these!!! They definitely aid in joint pain. I buy mine at Costco in bulk because I use them daily. The only con is that you have to take 6 HUGE pills a day but it’s worth it. They are pricey but beyond the health benefits, they also make hair & nails grow like crazy and help your skin look great. I will purchase these as long as they’re made!!!
Maya O.
Davis, CA
Love this collagen supplement from Youtheory! I get mine from Costco and they are wonderful! My hair is super long and healthy and my nails are strong. I have been taking this for almost two years now and It never disappoint!
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula, 160 Tablets uploaded by Alyssa F.
I love Youtheory, It's a great company. Youtheory wants it's customers to embrace their beauty and age gracefully. I have tried a lot of anti aging supplements being a blogger, and this company is definitely my favorite. Collagen makes up 70% of our skin, and as we age our body produces less and less of it, this is why our skin loses its elasticity! It definitely will improve your skin hair and nails when you use it in a prolonged manner! After 8 weeks you will DEFINITELY see a huge improvement.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really do feel that my hair has grown so much after using this product. Not only did my hair grow but also new hair grew! And that's exactly what I wanted. I have very thin and a little bit of hair and this help to make it look a lot fuller. I started seeing new baby hairs around my hairline. I purchased this at Costco and it was very inexpensive, about $11. I would repurchase this item again. The only downfall is that you have to take 6 pills a day. There was certain days that I would forget towards the end of the day and sometimes taking all 6 pills together is too much. It's better when you break them up. Another benefit is that you don't have to take them with food so that's a plus.
Denise V.
Mesa, AZ
Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula, 160 Tablets uploaded by Denise V.
Best collagen capsules out there! My hair and nails have grown so brittle after having a baby but these pills SAVED ME. 🥰 My hair is growing and my nails are thriving!
Julie H.
Falls Church, VA
Collagen Type 1, 2 & 3 Advanced Formula, 160 Tablets uploaded by Julie H.
It's insane that I have to take 6 huge-ass tablets a day, but I noticed that my hair grows faster! I was hoping the collagen would improve my hair strength and grow thicker but it affects different people differently. I have a ton of baby hairs so if they all grow out a little quicker, my hair might actually get thicker. Got the two huge packs from Costco and will last a while--oftentimes I only take a few tablets a day instead of the 6.