suggested searches
Collagen Protein Peptides - UNFLAVORED (14.3 Ounces Powder) by NeoCell Corporation at the Vitamin Shoppe
Neocell Corporation

28%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I've been using this for a week in the morning before I go to the gym and it's great! Forces me to drink liquids and it's got 18g of protein per scoop, plus the other stuff. Doesn't taste great with just water but adding juice or flavouring helps. I've noticed I have a bit more energy than usual, and my nails and hair are stronger. [product:collagen-protein-peptides-unflavored-143-ounces-powder-by-neocell-corporation-at-the-vitamin-shoppe]
This collagen has helped me a lot with my hair growth, my hair looks very shiny and silky. It also helps with skin and nails,I definitely recommend it, especially for women who at a certain age stop producing collagen.its price is affordable. [product:neocell-collagen-beauty-builder]
I must start by saying that I like the products of this brand. I am using collagen haxe for 2 years and I can tell the difference in my skin.