Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement

by Hum Nutrition

Shop Hum Nutrition Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

How does this compare to other collagen products?
Has anyone tried this and actually seen results on this product would love to try them but don’t want to waste money 😒
Do these capsules work ??
Start your review of Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement!
Kat C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was gifted by HUM to test, honest opinions are my own. Winter time usually wreaks havoc on my skin. While my throat feels parched because I’ve got the heater running, my skin’s been feeling great because of HUM Collagen Love capsules. I’ve been a firm believer in the power of collagen supplements for hair, skin and joint health, even more so now that I am over 40. With a regular Gua Sha routine nailed down, I’ve seen the added benefit of HUM Collagen Love in the past month. While I have been ill the past few weeks, my face has managed to look “glowy” and healthy. My lack of appetite means I have not eaten my usual well balanced meals but you cannot see this on my face! I have also noticed my nails have now FINALLY gotten stronger since getting super brittle from a poor salon manicure session. There are many collagen supplements out there but the key differences for me with HUM Collagen Love are: Easy to swallow No foul odor Gentle on stomach, even on empty stomach No mess to deal with like in powder form The combo of Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C works! I’ll definitely continue to purchase and incorporate HUM Collagen Love in to my supplement routine!
Cecilia F.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement uploaded by Cecilia F.
These are great! I’m 34 and This works great for a healthy and less expensive alternative! I noticed results after a few weeks and have been taking consistently for a year. Looking back at old photos my skin is 100% better because of these.
Reyna P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement uploaded by Reyna P.
Didn’t really notice a difference. I don’t like big pills, they make me a little queasy. If they were a bit smaller, I wouldn’t mind taking them daily so much.
Danielle V.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get these on subscription every month I just started taking these last month. I haven’t noticed any change yet but I will continue to take them because they take a little [email protected] show results. Hum is a great brand and I love them! Vital proteins powder collagen works really well. So I’m hoping these vitamins are as effective as the powder.
Chelsea T.
Asbury, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really good supplement, however I can’t give it 5 stars for a couple reasons. It has collagen peptides I and III, while others have more peptides for a much cheaper price. This supplement is 40 dollars, which I think is overpriced. You can get comparable supplements for half as much. However I still use this as I am subscribed to the monthly Hum Nutrition box, and when you subscribe you get HUGE discounts on the products. It’s definitely a high quality supplement, I just think there are other great options for less.
Destiny  C.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I took these every day, I love the idea that these vitamins work but I not so sure there was much change by taking collagen in pill form
Janeigne N.
Peekskill, NY
1,098 reviews
Noticed a difference after first 2 weeks but please note, your body takes 12 weeks of collagen supplements to actually start generating its own . That's when you'll notice how much your skin has changed. I constantly get compliments on my skin. This really does work! This is a must to my routine now !
Kassandra V.
I didn’t really see a difference in my skin I did only take the 90 capsules and didn’t keep taking them that could be why
Lînzy N.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,099 reviews
Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement uploaded by Lînzy N.
Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement uploaded by Lînzy N.
My skin is soft and firm been using this for a year. I just keep ordering it. I ordered it off hum nutrition website. Hum Nutrition code F6416 for 10 dollars off Their product contains the highest quality with no fillers!✨✨✨✨✨SAVE $$$ Use my HUM referral code: F6416 for 10 dollars off and take the 3 minute personalize quiz for an additional 10 dollars off first order! Go to Humnutrition.com if you do a monthly subscription you can save up to 25 percent off the products.. Cheaper than sephora retail price. Save a total of 20 dollars using my code and doing the quiz !!!
chana D.
Bismarck, ND
My skin looked so much better thanks to this product, it is expensive and does take at least 2-3 months to notice a difference. But once you stop taking the supplements is when you can truly see the change.