Collagen Inner Beauty Boost

by The Beauty Chef

Shop The Beauty Chef Collagen Inner Beauty Boost at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Collagen Inner Beauty Boost!
How would you rate this product?
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,051 reviews
Collagen Inner Beauty Boost uploaded by Annamaria C.
I never took collagen liquid supplements before but it was a sweepstakes win so I will give it a try, anyone else take this? I don’t know the price but it’s appealing to the benefits Collagen Inner Beauty Boost
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Collagen Inner Beauty Boost uploaded by Leigh J.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This product is Collagen Inner Beauty Boost by The Beauty Chef. This product is advertised as a "biofermented probiotic elixir with prebiotics, blueberry, goji berry, and grape seed extract." It actually has a wonderful ingredient deck, but unfortunately I can't get past the taste which is like cough syrup. It is recommended that you mix it in water to make it more palatable. I guess the other thing that is off-putting is the fact that this contains 10 grams of carbs per tablespoon which is indicative of alot of sugar although they don't indicate this on their labeling. I'll be sticking to my Vital Proteins for now.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Collagen Inner Beauty Boost uploaded by Robyn L.
Purchased at: Dermstore
The booster cultivates a smoother complexion by supporting healthy skin structure, and helps balance your digestive tract—enhancing the skin's radiance.
Jessica N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Collagen Inner Beauty Boost uploaded by Jessica N.
I’ve been enjoying this product a lot more than I originally thought I would. First off, the taste is wonderful... it’s a deep blueberry flavor with a hint of other berries. I have noticed that my gut/stomach has been less bloated and felt more settled since I’ve been taking this daily. I just mix it in with a big glass of water and enjoy drinking it down, knowing all the great fermented pre and probiotics are helping my body!
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The taste is very yummy and love the ingredients within this boost but I can’t say I notice much different or felt anything improve much by it. It doesn’t hurt to take but would not go out of my way to purchase it again.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Collagen Inner Beauty Boost uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This probiotic is a great way to tint your water with flavor! It encourages me to drink more water and stay hydrated. It tastes like berries and gives a cool pink tone to your drink. I would recommend to people looking for little things to have a healthier diet!!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Collagen is so important and what a better idea to get it through this delicious product. It helps so much with the health of my gut and makes my skin to look plumper and firm. It tastes super delicious “berries”.
Foodie K.
San Francisco, CA
This drink was pretty good when mixed with water tastes like berry juice. Although I didn’t really notice that much difference in my skin elasticity it’s a good way for people who don’t like water to add it in so you drink more water
Kimberly G.
Rio rancho , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore this stuff. I can’t live without it ! I use this every single morning before I eat, that way it absorbs fully. I put it in some water and it tastes like a fruit drink. I happen to love the way it tastes. My hair has gotten so long and thick, and my nails are so strong, healthy, and long. My skin is the best it’s ever been besides when I was pregnant haha. I definitely notice the difference when I don’t have this product. I have a lot more hair fallout and breakouts when I don’t have this stuff in my life. Total game changer for me !
Charissa K.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great way to get your collagen as it is a vitamin and a probiotic. You just mix some into your water or smoothie. It has a berry flavor, which to me is okay (it’s a little sweet to me) . I have noticed my skin looks healthier and the probiotics really help with gut health.

Looking for your answer?