BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNaisture
Collagen Facial Sheet Mask Pack (10 Sheets) Face Treatment [NAISTURE] Essence Face Masks - 15 Minute Application For Moisturizing Revitalizing Hydration 08 oz, Made in Korea - Revival Collagen

by Naisture

PREPS & HYDRATES YOUR SKIN INSTANTLY: With our unique blends of ingredients, and no toxic chemicals, our products are simply good for your skin. SOUTH-AMERICAN GMO-FREE CHIIA SEED EXTRACT: Gives your skin a surge of moisture. A MOISTURIZING TONER that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Collagen Facial Sheet Mask Pack (10 Sheets) Face Treatment [NAISTURE] Essence Face Masks - 15 Minute Application For Moisturizing Revitalizing Hydration 0.8 oz, Made in Korea - Revival Collagen!
Katie S.
I tried this mask the other night and normally I would add it to my list but influenster no longer has the list function. But anyways, this was an average mask for me. I've tried others from this brand and really loved them but this was just ok. It did help hydrate my skin which at the time was what I was looking for. It fit well and had a light scent that wasn't too bad. But I didn't notice any other results from using it. Probably won't buy again because it doesn't address my skin needs.

Looking for your answer?