Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersL'Oréal Paris
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 34 oz

A dose of intense hydration and natural Collagen in Collagen Filler Moisture Day Lotion and Day/Night Cream is essential for younger-looking skin. Rich moisture instantly restores skin's cushion and bounce. Over time, the powerful natural Collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and plump. Use it for a complete collagen-infused skincare regimen. In just 4 weeks 78% of women saw filled in wrinkles. Based on a consumer evaluation of 50 women. Packaging May Vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

New Larger Size - L'Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler is a daily face moisturizer that provides a daily dose of intense hydration, helping to fill in lines and wrinkles and restore moisture for smoother, plumper skin; After one week of using this Collagen face moisturizer, skin appeared smoother in 86 percent of women; After 4 weeks of use, Collagen face moisturizer fills in wrinkles, and leaves skin looking younger in 72 percent of women; Collagen face moisturizer is lightweight, non-greasy, Dermatologist tested for safety and non-comedogenic; Apply moisturizer every day and night on the face - melting texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy or sticky film

Does anyone recommend this product?
Did anyone else with oily skin try this and start breaking out? I tried this for for a bit and had my acne break out worse than usual.
Start your review of Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz.!
Luisa C.
Keller, TX
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Luisa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use it every day and the change it has made to my skin is amazing. I love this product
Kassie G.
ColoradoSprings
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff so much. I use it everyday and it helps my pores stay nice and blended beautifully without poking out. I like that it dries nice on my skin and I can use it before my makeup or I can use it before I go to sleep.
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Christina G.
Bought this at Kroger's and love it. I would remand it to others. First time user and love it. The cost is not bad either.
Maria G.
Charlotte, NC
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
First time using this Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz.....I think is a pretty good moisturizer...I have oily skin and I don't feel it heavy at all...When you apply it your skin feels really soft and is perfect for day and night...I almost finished it so I will buy a second bottle for sure!👍🏼
Tiffany E.
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Tiffany E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this face moisturizer, I have sensitive skin so not all products work well for me. This is a great product that makes my face soft and keeps skin hydrated all day. I will be buying more of this product when I run out.
Karen M.
Huntington
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Karen M.
Purchased at: CVS
[product:collagen-face-moisturizer-by-l’oreal-paris-anti-aging-day-cream-&-night-cream-to-smooth-wrinkles-lightweight-non-greasy-facial-cream-34-oz] This product I can never be without. It hydrates my face and is gentle in my skin. It absorbs and gets rid of dryness. Love it!
chiara D.
Miami Beach, FL
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by chiara D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Moisture filler and hydrating. I use every day, night and a day, smooth gently into face and neck
Sara R.
dearborn heights
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Sara R.
Totally the best collagen I have ever used! I got some collagen drink but this one works better and better any other brands! It has an affordable price and works totally perfect[product:collagen-face-moisturizer-by-l’oreal-paris-anti-aging-day-cream-&-night-cream-to-smooth-wrinkles-lightweight-non-greasy-facial-cream-34-oz]
Miriam C.
Keizer, OR
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Miriam C.
I tried this collagen moisturizer and I really liked it At my age I prefer to use moisturizers with collagen so that I do not get wrinkles so soon and give it deep hydration I recommend this moisturizer for both night and day.
Audrey H.
Diberville, MS
Collagen Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Anti-Aging Day Cream & Night Cream to Smooth Wrinkles, Lightweight, Non-greasy Facial Cream, 3.4 oz. uploaded by Audrey H.
I bought this to put into my skincare routine, I like it but I don't love it. It's a bit heavy and thick feeling to me. I really don't care for anything really thick and heavy feeling, especially in the summer time. So I'm not sure if I will continue to use it right now. I'm thinking I might wait until the winter to use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-2369f1
il y a 5 mois
Michelle K. il y a 3 mois
This face cream is so smooth and light! My face has never felt and looked better