BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBabor
Collagen Ampoule Concentrates, 04-oz

Collagen Ampoule Concentrates, 0.4-oz.

by Babor

Highly effective tripeptides help to firm, smooth and tone the skin's surface with plumping hydration. Skin feels plump and smooth with a youthful lifted look. Contains 7 Ampoules (2 ml each).

Web ID: 6877499

Plumps the skin from the inside by stimulating the skin's natural collagen production and improves the tone and firmness of the skin; Use after cleansing with Babor Cleansing products; Shake the ampoule before use; Wrap a tissue around the neck of the ampoule, grasp it firmly and, with a sharp movement, snap it open at the lower, colored ring; alternatively, use the enclosed ampoule opener; Pour the fluid into the palm of your hand and then smooth over your face, neck and décolleté; Pat gently into the skin, then apply a moisturizing cream; 80% of consumers tested reported firmer skin. Measured wrinkle depth decreased by 8% in just one week.; 20 female subjects, 1 week, age 25-65

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Collagen Ampoule Concentrates, 0.4-oz.!
Victoria A.
Bronx, NY
Collagen Ampoule Concentrates, 0.4-oz. uploaded by Victoria A.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of the best pure collagen concentrate so far. You may use it for declining skin elasticity or for first signs of aging. There are seven glass (so be careful) ampoules, so it’s more like a spa retreat for your skin than everyday regime. I use the whole box every two months (cleanse my face, use toner, half of the ampoule and moisturizing cream) morning and night. Half of the ampoule is enough for the day, but if you have dry skin you may use the whole ampoule.
Sara M.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Dermstore
I tried to use these ampoules every day for 7 days as recommended. The first issue I had with them is the whole ampoule packaging. There is way too much product in each ampoule to use in one use. I saved product for the next day but you can’t seal the ampoule back up after opening it so the product just has to sit uncovered. I noticed really great results the first two days, but after that it took a turn for the worse. I noticed a lot more texture on my skin and I started breaking out. I had to stop before the 7 days because I didn’t want to keep breaking out. I would give it another chance if they sold the product in a bottled serum, but definitely not a fan of the ampoules.
Trent N.
Orlando, FL
These are a life saver! They are up in price, however, it’s just 7 days. No need for long term results. The Ampoules are glass so be mindful and use a bath towel when you break it open to insure it doesn’t go everywhere.
Wendy M.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: bluemercury
Received this item in a beauty box purchase and absolutely love using it! It smells amazing and feels super hydrating and luxurious! I think incorporating collagen into your daily routine is super important and this is an amazing topical product to try along with a a collagen supplement. I have only gone through one box so I do think I would need to keep using to see best results but based on how it feels and smells I would absolutely purchase again!
Jessica G.
Collagen Ampoule Concentrates, 0.4-oz. uploaded by Jessica G.
Overall I would say this product has drastically improved the look of my skin. It seems to have reduced the size of my pores and over all given it a good brightening effect. It also seems to have helped with hyperpigmentation. It is a bit pricey but I highly suggest it. I do recommend however using half an ampule at a time to make the product last longer.
Ad E.
Dundas
24x2ml/0.06oz: Bringing instant lifting and moisturising effect. My make up won’t look patchy or dry up even after long working hours with not enough sleep. For leftover, can blend with moisturiser to intensify the effects

Looking for your answer?