Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM #9 in Colic & Gas Relief

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Danielle S.
Montgomery Cy, MO
I used this product with my middle child it really seemed to help her, only warning is your baby's poop will be black and stains any outfit it gets on.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I'm not sure I would call this a miracle product, at least not for my baby. But, it does seem to help a little bit. I give him a dose before his "bed time feeding" and he is able to get through the night without any crying caused by gas pains (since he used to have at least one gassy episode a night where he would be up crying for at least an hour or so.) he used to only sleep for an hour or two at a time at night, but since starting the colic calm, he has started sleeping 3 to 3.5 hour stretches at night. I know that doesn't seem like much, but for sleep deprived parents, a good three hour chunk of sleep really makes a difference.
I give my son a dose or two during the day as well since he almost always has trouble getting his gas out. He usually has the fussy evening time (between 5 and 8 pm) where we have to constantly walk him around and change his positions to keep him from screaming constantly. But since colic Calm, he has been staying calm in the evenings without the crying.
Tiffany B.
I like that this gripe water option has a low dose (1/4tsp) which is easy to give (my daughter seems to like the taste). It seems to be more effective than the other gripe water I have tried, quickly stopping her hiccups and giving her relief in general. The inky color/consistency of the product is a little off-putting especially when it stains her stool.
Marta C.
I like it . works great for my son .
no more belly pain for my son :) :) :)
Heather M.
Colic Calm is a Must. I give this as a baby shower gift to everyone I can. My daughter had horrible colic and nothing would sooth her. The first time I gave this to her, she was screaming horribly and in about 10 minutes after barely getting half a dose in her, she stopped screaming immediately and fell asleep. It was like MAGIC!
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
OH MY GOSH, if you're child has colic I HIGHLY recommend you get this! It saved my life and it does amazing with colic babies!!! LOVE!! 100 stars if I could!
Vikki B.
Port Hope
My son had terrible colic and is soon to have a baby of his own. I will get them some of this as I see the reviews are fantastic.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It is an OK product. My baby had extreme colic and this didn't do much for her.
Renaida S.
Worked wonders at first but then I don't think it did much! Idk! Really pricey and it does stain clothes so be careful!
hannah h.
Florence, MS
This product is amazing. My husband and I can definitely notice a difference in our son while he's using this opposed to when he doesn't. I would recommend it to anyone.
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Walmart