Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM #9 in Colic & Gas Relief

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water

Start your review of Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica B.
Greene, ME
It is Black, can stain clothes. It didn't work for us and whenever she finally passed it. She would have black stool and then develop a diaper rash, looked more like a burn to me. Its expensive but was worth a shot..but now it just sits in my cabinet collecting dust.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I don't think this product does everything that it claims to do. It didn't relieve my daughter's constipation or colic. It's not worth the price and it made her poop black for about 2 weeks after she stopped taking it. I won't be buying this again.
sierrabryce🎀 J.
Jupiter, FL
I honestly didn’t see a change in using this product. It was very disappointing my baby had horrible colic. It wasn’t too expensive but it didn’t meet my expectations. I was in no way satisfied. Don’t waste your money
Luxe 2.
Sherwood
I’m torn on this. It’s highly recommended but did it help my child? No. I’m not sure anything would have to be fair. It was an expensive Hail Mary. It may work for some but it didn’t work for us.
Cassie A.
Hanford, CA
This is a very Interesting product. The liquid itself is black due to the charcoal in it. I noticed it did move my baby’s bowels along but the only drawback is it gets everywhere if your baby spits up. So it get on your clothes, their clothes, burping clothes etc
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I can’t say that this worked well for my baby. I also didn’t like the way it stained everything and the taste was horrible.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It is an OK product. My baby had extreme colic and this didn't do much for her.
Mayra C.
Quito
son mis herramientas que mas uso para aliviar los sintomas de mi hija me siento muy comoda por que puedo lidiar con eso
Amanda L.
Big River
Gripe water is gripe water so I’m not sure if there’s much of a review here but it does give my little man instant relief of gas problems 👌🏻
Jessett M.
Tulare
Love this brand helped my little ones colics and Gas it’s very affordable and it one of the best products I have use for my children .
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Walmart