Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM #9 in Colic & Gas Relief

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water

Start your review of Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittany L.
Seriously a miracle! Within a few short minutes of giving this my daughter felt so much better. Kinda pricey but well worth every penny!
Vikki B.
Port Hope
My son had terrible colic and is soon to have a baby of his own. I will get them some of this as I see the reviews are fantastic.
Heidi  W.
Lubbock, TX
If your baby has colic you must buy this! It was like a miracle med! Regular gas drops did nothing to help but this started working immediately. It was night and day difference. Amazing! It is expensive and it is dark black so it stains but it is totally worth .
Marta C.
I like it . works great for my son .
no more belly pain for my son :) :) :)
Stacia S.
If your little one suffers from colic i would really advise you purchase this product, it has helped my kids alot.. only con is it has a dark tint to it so if your little one spits some up clean up quick because it stains clothing
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
OH MY GOSH, if you're child has colic I HIGHLY recommend you get this! It saved my life and it does amazing with colic babies!!! LOVE!! 100 stars if I could!
hannah h.
Florence, MS
This product is amazing. My husband and I can definitely notice a difference in our son while he's using this opposed to when he doesn't. I would recommend it to anyone.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This was a lifesaver for my son! He had awful colic and after the first time using this I noticed a huge improvement. It's easy to give the baby and I would have been lost without it. I seen no negative reactions at all.
Heather M.
Ok, listen. I know a lot of people will say that gripe water doesn't work, but this stuff worked miracles for my daughter. Every night from midnight to 4 a.m. she would cry hysterically, and nothing would calm her down until she just exhausted herself. I discovered this stuff while searching for anything that would help give her some relief and get us some sleep. We rushed out to Toys R Us which is the only place close to us that carries it and bought a bottle. $18 for two ounces doesn't seem worth it, but we only needed to buy one bottle. When she started screaming again, within five minutes of the dose we gave her, she calmed down and went to sleep. I would absolutely recommend trying this for any parent dealing with a colicky baby. It was a lifesaver in my house for sure.
Heather M.
Colic Calm is a Must. I give this as a baby shower gift to everyone I can. My daughter had horrible colic and nothing would sooth her. The first time I gave this to her, she was screaming horribly and in about 10 minutes after barely getting half a dose in her, she stopped screaming immediately and fell asleep. It was like MAGIC!
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Walmart