Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM #9 in Colic & Gas Relief

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Alexis  T.
China, ME
Don't be alarmed when you open this and see that the liquid is black! It works so well and my baby takes it like a champ. It also might cause slight discoloration of the stool so be advised
Nelly A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product saved my life and my ears lol it helped soooo much and so quickly! I would highly recommend all moms having this in their babies medicine cabinet.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
OH MY GOSH, if you're child has colic I HIGHLY recommend you get this! It saved my life and it does amazing with colic babies!!! LOVE!! 100 stars if I could!
Danielle S.
Montgomery Cy, MO
I used this product with my middle child it really seemed to help her, only warning is your baby's poop will be black and stains any outfit it gets on.
Brittany L.
Seriously a miracle! Within a few short minutes of giving this my daughter felt so much better. Kinda pricey but well worth every penny!
Jessett M.
Tulare
Love this brand helped my little ones colics and Gas it’s very affordable and it one of the best products I have use for my children .
Sarah A.
Plano
Works great with a gassy tummy. I used this when switching my son from formula brands and it soothes his gassy tummy very quick
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I can’t say that this worked well for my baby. I also didn’t like the way it stained everything and the taste was horrible.
Sophia P.
Temple, PA
My son never really suffered from colics. But when he did this was my go to! It would calm him down and put him to sleep
Renaida S.
Worked wonders at first but then I don't think it did much! Idk! Really pricey and it does stain clothes so be careful!
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Walmart