Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM #9 in Colic & Gas Relief

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water

Start your review of Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
June L.
Laurens, IA
Colic Calm is pretty darn expensive for the size of the bottle but I kept going back to the brand because it was the only one that ever helped my little ones whinged colic and acid reflux. I do recommend.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
This product is amazing. My husband and I can definitely notice a difference in our son while he's using this opposed to when he doesn't. I would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany B.
I like that this gripe water option has a low dose (1/4tsp) which is easy to give (my daughter seems to like the taste). It seems to be more effective than the other gripe water I have tried, quickly stopping her hiccups and giving her relief in general. The inky color/consistency of the product is a little off-putting especially when it stains her stool.
Heather M.
Colic Calm is a Must. I give this as a baby shower gift to everyone I can. My daughter had horrible colic and nothing would sooth her. The first time I gave this to her, she was screaming horribly and in about 10 minutes after barely getting half a dose in her, she stopped screaming immediately and fell asleep. It was like MAGIC!
ashley c.
TIVERTON, RI
Colic Calm was nothing short of a miracle for my daughter. It helped with her gas instantly and calmed her colic down as well. After she no longer had colic we used it still for her gas and to help her go to the bathroom and it always did the trick. I tried many store brand and name brand gripe water but this was the only one I found to work at all. The price is a little high but I had no problem at all paying for it once i saw what a difference it made.
Sarah F.
Modesto, CA
We bought this at the same time we bought Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water. The Mommy's Bliss has been more effective for our daughter, and this product contains black licorice and stains baby's mouth and clothes!. I'm disappointed however that the sister product to this (Tummy Calm) isn't listed to review. It has the same staining problem, however, it has been the best product for really hard gas.
Jenn O.
It's so upsetting when it stains everything but it's worth it when it soothes her stomach and helps her fall asleep. I can't wait until her stomach is more mature and her clothes stop having black spots but until then it's the only thing that works to calm her upset tummy so we use it anyway.
Jessica B.
Greene, ME
It is Black, can stain clothes. It didn't work for us and whenever she finally passed it. She would have black stool and then develop a diaper rash, looked more like a burn to me. Its expensive but was worth a shot..but now it just sits in my cabinet collecting dust.
Heidi  W.
Lubbock, TX
If your baby has colic you must buy this! It was like a miracle med! Regular gas drops did nothing to help but this started working immediately. It was night and day difference. Amazing! It is expensive and it is dark black so it stains but it is totally worth .
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I don't think this product does everything that it claims to do. It didn't relieve my daughter's constipation or colic. It's not worth the price and it made her poop black for about 2 weeks after she stopped taking it. I won't be buying this again.
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Walmart