Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM #9 in Colic & Gas Relief

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water

Start your review of Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Savannah L.
Parrish
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF!!! I tell all my new mom friends to buy it. It's the best gripe water we have used and we tried them all! My baby was very fussy for quite a few months, and would cry from 4pm-10 PM every day. We eventually found out that he had a dairy intolerance, but this helped alleviate some of his discomfort so he could take naps. The only issue is that its tar black and WILL STAIN. So I always kept stain remover on hand. This saved my sanity so many times and within minutes of giving it to him.
Casey E.
Lawndale
BUY IT NOW!!! This is the BEST gripe water. Hands down. Yes, it is expensive. But so worth it. Can literally hear the bubbles dissolve in babies belly. The taste is kinda fruity and both my kids never seemed to mind it. It provides instant relief from gas and hiccups!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: CVS
This is seriously the best product I've ever used! It's a little bit of a turn off to a new mom at $20 a bottle but it's seriously the best $20 I've ever spent on both children!!! Nothing has ever worked the way this does! I recommend it to any new mom that has the slightest issues with their baby!
Cassie A.
Hanford, CA
This is a very Interesting product. The liquid itself is black due to the charcoal in it. I noticed it did move my baby’s bowels along but the only drawback is it gets everywhere if your baby spits up. So it get on your clothes, their clothes, burping clothes etc
sierrabryce🎀 J.
Jupiter, FL
I honestly didn’t see a change in using this product. It was very disappointing my baby had horrible colic. It wasn’t too expensive but it didn’t meet my expectations. I was in no way satisfied. Don’t waste your money
Kenzie H.
Parrish, FL
Best gripe water . Uses all natural ingredients . I was skeptical about giving my baby gripe water but with this one i have nothing to worry about and it helps with all the gas and fussiness
Janel L.
Stanley
Very messy and can stain fabrics but works faster, faster and so much better than the "standard" gripewater. This will now be the only gripewater we will purchase and give to our newborn!
Melanie Alex F.
Peoria
Miracle juice.... what my husband would call this. It’s amazing! It does stain clothing but it always helped settle my kids down. Even helped them when they started teething
Yulia C.
I used several gripe products before I bought colic calm. The results came instantly. I am very happy with the product and recommend it to all my expecting girlfriends
Luxe 2.
Sherwood
I’m torn on this. It’s highly recommended but did it help my child? No. I’m not sure anything would have to be fair. It was an expensive Hail Mary. It may work for some but it didn’t work for us.
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Walmart