Savannah L.
Parrish
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF!!! I tell all my new mom friends to buy it. It's the best gripe water we have used and we tried them all! My baby was very fussy for quite a few months, and would cry from 4pm-10 PM every day. We eventually found out that he had a dairy intolerance, but this helped alleviate some of his discomfort so he could take naps. The only issue is that its tar black and WILL STAIN. So I always kept stain remover on hand. This saved my sanity so many times and within minutes of giving it to him.