Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Colic calm Gripe water, did you like it? Did it work for you? And how long in new baby's life did you use it ? Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water
[product:colic-calm-gripe-water-2-oz]
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Start your review of Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water!
How would you rate this product?
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
If you feel like your baby has colic or you just don’t want you to have colic for your child I would use gripe water I’ve been using this for about the parents generation for my grandchildren it absolutely 100% works it takes about a day or two but if your baby has colic this 100% take it away I definitely recommend I give it five stars it’s not crazy at all
Anna G.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Helps off and on. It’s not a miracle but does tame them down a bit. My babies are grown but I do remember what they were like. Having crabby babies are no fun.
Ashmeena M.
Freeport, NY
I used this to help my baby because he was very gassy and i didn’t know about the formula types and which one would be better at that time but this did help him a little until i found the correct formula.
Madina S.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
When my first baby was born it was tough time because of gas and colics. She was crying a lot. We tried to give to her Colic Calm but we didn’t see any changes. And color of liquid was black, that was kind of strange for me.
Patty A.
San Gabriel, CA
Tienen un sabor muy agradable y lo mejor de todo que realmente funcionan mi bebé sufría de muchos cólicos y estás gotas le ayudaron demasiado lo súper recomiendo
lauren S.
Perkinston, MS
I used this colic calm for my son. J didnt have very many options at my local Walmart for colic and I had never dealt with it before. Beside the smell of the product it worked very well for my son and helped relieve his pain. Overall a good product.
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
My mother in law bought this for me because it was so expensive for such a little jar. Thankfully it worked but I found that my Walmart doesn't sell it so I had to shop online for a new one.
Danielle S.
Montgomery Cy, MO
I used this product with my middle child it really seemed to help her, only warning is your baby's poop will be black and stains any outfit it gets on.
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Lo uso siempre a mi bebe le dan cólicos lo uso casi a diario muy bueno efecto rápido y calma al malestar del bebe
Emily K.
I used this a lot when my babies were young. I think it helped but honestly it’s hard to tell. They were very fussy all the time and part of the problem was their tummy. This eased the fussiness a bit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marina M.
Woodstock, ON
il y a 4 mois
Juliana D. il y a 4 mois
Yes it was helpfulf for gas and fussiness. We used it when our daughter was a little older than 2 months.