Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM

The #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic.

• Fast acting relief that works in minutes
  • Pediatrician recommended
  • Safe and gentle
  • Great tasting
  • Made with natural active ingredients
  • FDA listed
  • Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies

Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.

Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling gripe water for infant gas & colic relief.

Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.

Savannah L.
Parrish
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF!!! I tell all my new mom friends to buy it. It's the best gripe water we have used and we tried them all! My baby was very fussy for quite a few months, and would cry from 4pm-10 PM every day. We eventually found out that he had a dairy intolerance, but this helped alleviate some of his discomfort so he could take naps. The only issue is that its tar black and WILL STAIN. So I always kept stain remover on hand. This saved my sanity so many times and within minutes of giving it to him.
Aigerim A.
Love this stuff! My baby has reflux and was on prescription meds. I had heard about people treating reflux with colic calm so I asked my doctor and she said to give it a try. It works just as well as her prescription! She still has some mild symptoms but nothing too bad. I give her a dose in the morning and evening.
Casey E.
Lawndale
BUY IT NOW!!! This is the BEST gripe water. Hands down. Yes, it is expensive. But so worth it. Can literally hear the bubbles dissolve in babies belly. The taste is kinda fruity and both my kids never seemed to mind it. It provides instant relief from gas and hiccups!
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Purchased at: CVS
This is seriously the best product I've ever used! It's a little bit of a turn off to a new mom at $20 a bottle but it's seriously the best $20 I've ever spent on both children!!! Nothing has ever worked the way this does! I recommend it to any new mom that has the slightest issues with their baby!
Luxe 2.
Sherwood
I’m torn on this. It’s highly recommended but did it help my child? No. I’m not sure anything would have to be fair. It was an expensive Hail Mary. It may work for some but it didn’t work for us.
Janel L.
Stanley
Very messy and can stain fabrics but works faster, faster and so much better than the "standard" gripewater. This will now be the only gripewater we will purchase and give to our newborn!
Nancy C.
Porterville, CA
One of the best out there. My baby was super colicky and I got up at 3 am and went to get this for him and all it took was one drop and he was out for the night. It relieved him immediate. I would recommend this to other mommies
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This was a lifesaver for my son! He had awful colic and after the first time using this I noticed a huge improvement. It's easy to give the baby and I would have been lost without it. I seen no negative reactions at all.
Taylor D.
Glendora
Worked well for my son who was the fussiest baby ever! He would cry for hours on end and this would always work to cut that time in half! I would recommend this to any new mom who is trying to get some relief
Brittany T.
Havelock
This stuff was a life saver! I would give it to my baby before her last feeding before bedtime and it seemed to really help with her gas. The only negative is it’s black in color so it stained very easily
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Walmart