Colic-Calm Gripe Water uploaded by Marta C.

BY COLIC CALM

Mother knows best… Mother Nature, that is. All along, nature has held the best and safest remedy for baby’s digestive pains. It took a mother’s determination to discover it.

Baby’s discomfort from colic, gas or upset stomach can be devastating for the entire family. Thanks to Colic Calm Homeopathic Medicine, there is finally a safe and natural remedy that ensures relief for everyone. Thank goodness there is no longer any need to suffer while “waiting it out”.

Gas, colic and upset stomach stand no chance against the healing properties of Colic Calm Gripe Water (see how Colic Calm alone treats the source of the problem, not just the symptoms). Used safely and successfully by more than a million relieved parents and babies everywhere.

• Guaranteed Effectiveness or Your Money Back
  • Safe and Gentle
  • Natural Active Ingredients
  • FDA Listed Medicine, unlike common dietary supplements
  • Manufactured in the USA using the highest quality natural ingredients
  • Completely free of sugar, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, and animal products

Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This was a lifesaver for my son! He had awful colic and after the first time using this I noticed a huge improvement. It's easy to give the baby and I would have been lost without it. I seen no negative reactions at all.
Heather M.
Ok, listen. I know a lot of people will say that gripe water doesn't work, but this stuff worked miracles for my daughter. Every night from midnight to 4 a.m. she would cry hysterically, and nothing would calm her down until she just exhausted herself. I discovered this stuff while searching for anything that would help give her some relief and get us some sleep. We rushed out to Toys R Us which is the only place close to us that carries it and bought a bottle. $18 for two ounces doesn't seem worth it, but we only needed to buy one bottle. When she started screaming again, within five minutes of the dose we gave her, she calmed down and went to sleep. I would absolutely recommend trying this for any parent dealing with a colicky baby. It was a lifesaver in my house for sure.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I'm not sure I would call this a miracle product, at least not for my baby. But, it does seem to help a little bit. I give him a dose before his "bed time feeding" and he is able to get through the night without any crying caused by gas pains (since he used to have at least one gassy episode a night where he would be up crying for at least an hour or so.) he used to only sleep for an hour or two at a time at night, but since starting the colic calm, he has started sleeping 3 to 3.5 hour stretches at night. I know that doesn't seem like much, but for sleep deprived parents, a good three hour chunk of sleep really makes a difference.
I give my son a dose or two during the day as well since he almost always has trouble getting his gas out. He usually has the fussy evening time (between 5 and 8 pm) where we have to constantly walk him around and change his positions to keep him from screaming constantly. But since colic Calm, he has been staying calm in the evenings without the crying.
June L.
Laurens, IA
Colic Calm is pretty darn expensive for the size of the bottle but I kept going back to the brand because it was the only one that ever helped my little ones whinged colic and acid reflux. I do recommend.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
This product is amazing. My husband and I can definitely notice a difference in our son while he's using this opposed to when he doesn't. I would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany B.
I like that this gripe water option has a low dose (1/4tsp) which is easy to give (my daughter seems to like the taste). It seems to be more effective than the other gripe water I have tried, quickly stopping her hiccups and giving her relief in general. The inky color/consistency of the product is a little off-putting especially when it stains her stool.
Heather M.
Colic Calm is a Must. I give this as a baby shower gift to everyone I can. My daughter had horrible colic and nothing would sooth her. The first time I gave this to her, she was screaming horribly and in about 10 minutes after barely getting half a dose in her, she stopped screaming immediately and fell asleep. It was like MAGIC!
ashley c.
TIVERTON, RI
Colic Calm was nothing short of a miracle for my daughter. It helped with her gas instantly and calmed her colic down as well. After she no longer had colic we used it still for her gas and to help her go to the bathroom and it always did the trick. I tried many store brand and name brand gripe water but this was the only one I found to work at all. The price is a little high but I had no problem at all paying for it once i saw what a difference it made.
Sarah F.
Modesto, CA
We bought this at the same time we bought Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water. The Mommy's Bliss has been more effective for our daughter, and this product contains black licorice and stains baby's mouth and clothes!. I'm disappointed however that the sister product to this (Tummy Calm) isn't listed to review. It has the same staining problem, however, it has been the best product for really hard gas.
Jenn O.
It's so upsetting when it stains everything but it's worth it when it soothes her stomach and helps her fall asleep. I can't wait until her stomach is more mature and her clothes stop having black spots but until then it's the only thing that works to calm her upset tummy so we use it anyway.
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
Hi my newborn has been having cramps for a few days now.. o have tried other products that my friends have referred to me but nothing has worked. I've heard about this colic calm but still haven't tried and afraid of trying so many different product with him. Has used it? Did it work?
Liz S.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
My little guy seems to be showing signs of colic, does this product really help?

Amazon