BY COLGIN #62 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Sabrina L.
Good seasoning. Great with chicken recipes. Adds a little more flavor. Add some fresh not frozen or canned green beans, or asparagus with a organic Salad mix on the side and you have a great meal.
Makayla F.
I like this sauce. its pretty good. I've used it a few times. my friends recommended it to me.
Adriana I.
Ourense
I didn't like it that much at first, but I've been growing fond of it and now I always try to have them in my kitchen. I absolutely love it!