BY COLGIN

Colgin Liquid Smoke® Original Recipe Natural Pecan.
"Where there's smoke, there's flavor!"
Indoor easy.
Outdoor delicious.
Gluten free. see more...

Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Foodie Expert
Love this! It gives any meat a great flavor! Also it's sooo good on veggies too. We love our smoke and can't use the smoker everyday! I drop some liquid smoke and I swear it tastes like I just used my smoker! this is really good for those of you who cannot grill for whatever reason. I can't taste a difference between this and meat cooked on a grill.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff, a delicious smoke flavor you can add to meats and even make your own sauces...would Def recommend
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this when I make beef jerky. Gives it that smokey taste. I love it...
Hailee H.
Hailee H.
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is really good for those of you who cannot grill for whatever reason. I can't taste a difference between this and meat cooked on a grill.
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Mabelvale, AR
Best ever!

We use this on everything! great on steaks for sure! try and and you'll love it!
Tamella C.
Tamella C.
Omg!! adds so much flavor to meats as a marinade. I just about use this all the time especially when grilling food