Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by Cristina G.Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by Teran F.

BY COLGIN

Colgin Liquid Smoke® Natural Hickory Original Recipe.
Indoor Easy. Outdoor Delicious.
Gluten Free.
New Flip Top Lid.
"Where there's smoke, there's flavor!"

Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original
  • "You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!" in 1 review
Kelly H.
Rainier, WA
I love the potency of this liquid smoke, for marinades, grilling, so much. Be careful to store it where it cannot spill because it lingers for weeks, we learned the hard way and had one smelly, smokey meat smelling house.
Brandi S.
Fleming Isle, FL
I absolutely love this! We use it all the time with meat in the crock-pot. It adds great natural smoke flavor!
Sarah G.
Well, it's not a real BBQ, but it's the next best thing, IMO. I add it to marinades & mix it in my burgers. You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!
Kathryn W.
I add this liquid smoke to a LOT of things! It's almost considered my secret ingredient. It gives chili, soup, sauces etc a smoky, grilled taste. Definitely use it lightly at first as its powerful! They come in a variety of smoked flavors - each just as delicious as the last
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
My husband loves this, he even adds it to spaghetti sauce. Me on the other hand ..not so much. If you are a fan of the smoke flavor this is for you. This product Has a true smoke flavor. Over all the product is not bad.
Victoria R.
Liquid gold it makes any meat I cook that more amazing. I am more than satisfied with the flavor. It's great price .
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Great product to add flavor to any dish. its delicious in stirfrys and BBQ meats. it is also a nice product for marinading meats
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Love this stuff. Me and my husband uses this stuff all the time. It taste so good.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Good flavor. I use in a baked bean recipe and also rub on spare ribs prior to the BBC sauce.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I use A LOT of Colgin liquid smoke, no joke. I roast a ton of veggies and I put it on everything. It can be used for so many things, from meats to veggies! And it also came in hand last year when we were going to actually smoke out turkey, but a squirrel chewed through the smoker's cord. We faked it with Colgin!
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Have you ever used it?
Amanda E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What's your favorite use of liquid smoke?!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Does it taste good on Chicken and Burgers?

Walmart