Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by Cristina G.Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by Teran F.

BY COLGIN

Colgin Liquid Smoke® Natural Hickory Original Recipe.
Indoor Easy. Outdoor Delicious.
Gluten Free.
New Flip Top Lid.
"Where there's smoke, there's flavor!"

Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original
  • "You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!" in 1 review
Rubi S.
This stuff was disgusting. keep in my I've never used liquid smoke before!!
Jessica C.
This is way too strong for my taste! Not a huge fan! Way too concentrated and artificial!
Tracy H.
Omaha , Ne
This product is alright, I agree its not what it use to be. I remember liking it a lot,, now its just another item on the shelve.
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
Sadly, this liquid smoke is far from what I was used to. It tastes more fake, than any other brand... and I use A LOT of brands, customizing my own "flavor" for my jerky. Its not horrible, but not good either
Sarah G.
Well, it's not a real BBQ, but it's the next best thing, IMO. I add it to marinades & mix it in my burgers. You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
My husband loves this, he even adds it to spaghetti sauce. Me on the other hand ..not so much. If you are a fan of the smoke flavor this is for you. This product Has a true smoke flavor. Over all the product is not bad.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I have used this product before. I use it to make jerky. You need to be careful with the amt. you use as it very concentrated and strong
Jennifer Beard F.
Columbia, TN
Fantastic flavor enhancer. I don't own a smoker, but using just a dash of liquid smoke in my marinades gives my meat that smoky flavor making meats like chicken, pork, steak and even fish taste as though they have been slow smoked. My favorite marinade consists of tomato juice, black coffee, garlic, onion, brown sugar, salt and a dash of liquid smoke. Goes well with ANY protein. go ahead..... try it for yourself. You'll see that I'm right.
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
I use this occasionally, and like the flavor. It is a little strong, but I always add it to the hot pan beside the meat/veggies instead of directly on the foot. It adds a nice smokey touch.
Crystalina C.
Just use one drop cause this is pungent and packs a lot. Don't get it on clothes or hands cause you'll be smelling like smoke for days even with a shower. Gives that smiley flavor but still taste artificial
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Have you ever used it?
Amanda E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What's your favorite use of liquid smoke?!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Does it taste good on Chicken and Burgers?

Walmart