Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by PiecesOf C.Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by Teran F.

BY COLGIN #12 in Sauces

Colgin Liquid Smoke® Natural Hickory Original Recipe.
Indoor Easy. Outdoor Delicious.
Gluten Free.
New Flip Top Lid.
"Where there's smoke, there's flavor!"

Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original
  • "You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!" in 1 review
PiecesOf C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This might just be a Southern thing but if your not familiar with liquid smoke, you need to be! Imagine your at your favorite BBQ joint. Before you even eat your food, you smell that smokey goodness emanating from the smoker (grill).

If your like me & don’t own a smoker, adding a few dashes to your ribs, pork, chicken, beef or whatever else you BBQ/smoke (yes there are other animals that get grilled in certain parts -come in now, don’t you watch Bizarre Foods?!) will give them that nice “we’ve been smokin all day long” flavor. Plus, try it in your chili! Your mind will be blown!!!! #influenstereats
Victoria R.
Liquid gold it makes any meat I cook that more amazing. I am more than satisfied with the flavor. It's great price .
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Love it so much! I frequently use this little beauty in Marinades to give my meals a Smokey BBQ Taste without the Grilling. I have always been a fan of smokier tastes and this will help you achieve that with ease. I just put in my Chicken or Roast put a few tbsp's of this in, Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper and BBQ Sauce and you have yourself a great Marinade.
Teran F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love this smoke thing it does. We use it a lot. Not that high to buy either. We get it either at Walmart or freds
James G.
One of the best liquid smoke flavors I have ever used for making pulled pork. Puncture the pork repeatedly, rub down with a little Colgin Liquid Smoke and rock salt, cover in aluminum foil, toss in the roaster at 375 for 4 hours and viola!
Kathryn W.
I add this liquid smoke to a LOT of things! It's almost considered my secret ingredient. It gives chili, soup, sauces etc a smoky, grilled taste. Definitely use it lightly at first as its powerful! They come in a variety of smoked flavors - each just as delicious as the last
Bobbi K.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This stuff is good. We use it mostly for jerky when we make it. But it is great on burgers and chicken done on the grill.
Jennifer M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 5
A bottle will last you forever! You only need a couple drops of this in your marinades or however you want to use it. Has a great bold flavor. If you like smoked food you will love this.
Brandi S.
Fleming Isle, FL
I absolutely love this! We use it all the time with meat in the crock-pot. It adds great natural smoke flavor!
Kelly H.
Rainier, WA
I love the potency of this liquid smoke, for marinades, grilling, so much. Be careful to store it where it cannot spill because it lingers for weeks, we learned the hard way and had one smelly, smokey meat smelling house.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Have you ever used it?
Amanda E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What's your favorite use of liquid smoke?!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Does it taste good on Chicken and Burgers?