Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by Teran F.

BY COLGIN #15 in Sauces

Colgin Liquid Smoke® Natural Hickory Original Recipe.
Indoor Easy. Outdoor Delicious.
Gluten Free.
New Flip Top Lid.
"Where there's smoke, there's flavor!"

Buy on Target*
  • "You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!" in 1 review
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Love it so much! I frequently use this little beauty in Marinades to give my meals a Smokey BBQ Taste without the Grilling. I have always been a fan of smokier tastes and this will help you achieve that with ease. I just put in my Chicken or Roast put a few tbsp's of this in, Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper and BBQ Sauce and you have yourself a great Marinade.
Crystalina C.
Just use one drop cause this is pungent and packs a lot. Don't get it on clothes or hands cause you'll be smelling like smoke for days even with a shower. Gives that smiley flavor but still taste artificial
Jennifer Beard F.
Columbia, TN
Fantastic flavor enhancer. I don't own a smoker, but using just a dash of liquid smoke in my marinades gives my meat that smoky flavor making meats like chicken, pork, steak and even fish taste as though they have been slow smoked. My favorite marinade consists of tomato juice, black coffee, garlic, onion, brown sugar, salt and a dash of liquid smoke. Goes well with ANY protein. go ahead..... try it for yourself. You'll see that I'm right.
Malisa S.
Galeton, PA
I use it often. Its added to my meat marinades when I make homemade beef ,venison or other meat jerkys. It works great when you want to add a smoky flavor to your meats and gravies. I find that it gives the meats a smoky,sweet almost savory taste that doesn't over power or give it a burnt aftertaste ( unless you add too much). This has a bold, full bodied flavor, a little definitely goes a long way. Would recommend starting with 1/8 of a teaspoon and work your way up to taste so you don't over power your food. Definitely one of my go to seasonings.
James G.
One of the best liquid smoke flavors I have ever used for making pulled pork. Puncture the pork repeatedly, rub down with a little Colgin Liquid Smoke and rock salt, cover in aluminum foil, toss in the roaster at 375 for 4 hours and viola!
Kathryn W.
I add this liquid smoke to a LOT of things! It's almost considered my secret ingredient. It gives chili, soup, sauces etc a smoky, grilled taste. Definitely use it lightly at first as its powerful! They come in a variety of smoked flavors - each just as delicious as the last
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I use A LOT of Colgin liquid smoke, no joke. I roast a ton of veggies and I put it on everything. It can be used for so many things, from meats to veggies! And it also came in hand last year when we were going to actually smoke out turkey, but a squirrel chewed through the smoker's cord. We faked it with Colgin!
Sarah G.
Well, it's not a real BBQ, but it's the next best thing, IMO. I add it to marinades & mix it in my burgers. You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!
Jessica T.
LOVE this for making meats. this has to be one of the best things that we have ever used to season or flavor anything. The flavor is so wonderful and definitely tenderizes the meat while cooking. The flavor goes a long way with just a little.
Kelly H.
Rainier, WA
I love the potency of this liquid smoke, for marinades, grilling, so much. Be careful to store it where it cannot spill because it lingers for weeks, we learned the hard way and had one smelly, smokey meat smelling house.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Have you ever used it?
Amanda E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What's your favorite use of liquid smoke?!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Does it taste good on Chicken and Burgers?