Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original

by Colgin

Colgin Liquid Smoke® Natural Hickory Original Recipe.
Indoor Easy. Outdoor Delicious.
Gluten Free.
New Flip Top Lid.
"Where there's smoke, there's flavor!"

What's your favorite use of liquid smoke?!
Does it taste good on Chicken and Burgers?
Have you ever used it?
Start your review of Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!” in reviews
Beech Island, SC
This is one of my favorite brands of liquid smoke. It has a nice flavor, and it doesn't take much to be able to taste it either. It may seem like a small bottle compared to others on the market, but it makes up for it's size because you don't have to use as much like the ones that come in the larger bottles.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Colgin Liquid Smoke Natural Hickory Original uploaded by Cristina G.
This might just be a Southern thing but if your not familiar with liquid smoke, you need to be! Imagine your at your favorite BBQ joint. Before you even eat your food, you smell that smokey goodness emanating from the smoker (grill). If your like me & don’t own a smoker, adding a few dashes to your ribs, pork, chicken, beef or whatever else you BBQ/smoke (yes there are other animals that get grilled in certain parts -come in now, don’t you watch Bizarre Foods?!) will give them that nice “we’ve been smokin all day long” flavor. Plus, try it in your chili! Your mind will be blown!!!! #influenstereats
La Crosse, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Love it so much! I frequently use this little beauty in Marinades to give my meals a Smokey BBQ Taste without the Grilling. I have always been a fan of smokier tastes and this will help you achieve that with ease. I just put in my Chicken or Roast put a few tbsp's of this in, Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper and BBQ Sauce and you have yourself a great Marinade.
Amsterdam, NY
Just use one drop cause this is pungent and packs a lot. Don't get it on clothes or hands cause you'll be smelling like smoke for days even with a shower. Gives that smiley flavor but still taste artificial
Columbia, TN
Fantastic flavor enhancer. I don't own a smoker, but using just a dash of liquid smoke in my marinades gives my meat that smoky flavor making meats like chicken, pork, steak and even fish taste as though they have been slow smoked. My favorite marinade consists of tomato juice, black coffee, garlic, onion, brown sugar, salt and a dash of liquid smoke. Goes well with ANY protein. go ahead..... try it for yourself. You'll see that I'm right.
Galeton, PA
I use it often. Its added to my meat marinades when I make homemade beef ,venison or other meat jerkys. It works great when you want to add a smoky flavor to your meats and gravies. I find that it gives the meats a smoky,sweet almost savory taste that doesn't over power or give it a burnt aftertaste ( unless you add too much). This has a bold, full bodied flavor, a little definitely goes a long way. Would recommend starting with 1/8 of a teaspoon and work your way up to taste so you don't over power your food. Definitely one of my go to seasonings.
One of the best liquid smoke flavors I have ever used for making pulled pork. Puncture the pork repeatedly, rub down with a little Colgin Liquid Smoke and rock salt, cover in aluminum foil, toss in the roaster at 375 for 4 hours and viola!
I add this liquid smoke to a LOT of things! It's almost considered my secret ingredient. It gives chili, soup, sauces etc a smoky, grilled taste. Definitely use it lightly at first as its powerful! They come in a variety of smoked flavors - each just as delicious as the last
Mcdonough, GA
I use A LOT of Colgin liquid smoke, no joke. I roast a ton of veggies and I put it on everything. It can be used for so many things, from meats to veggies! And it also came in hand last year when we were going to actually smoke out turkey, but a squirrel chewed through the smoker's cord. We faked it with Colgin!
Well, it's not a real BBQ, but it's the next best thing, IMO. I add it to marinades & mix it in my burgers. You need to be careful not to add too much though, a little goes a long way...& that makes it a great value to me!