BY COLGATE #18 in Toothbrushes

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go while whitening teeth.

Benefits

Disposable mini-brush with freshening bead
Freshens breath
Whitens by removing surface stains while on the go
Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

• How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? T...1 Answers
  • Does this really works?3 Answers
Hannah D.
Gallatin, TN
I love wisps! They’re so convenient for on the go. They’re very easy to use and are small enough to keep in a purse or travel bag. I buy mine at Walmart or target and they’re really affordable. I always recommend these to others!!
Jennifer H.
Mill Valley
So far I like it. I got the soft brush and it seems to clean my teeth nicely and tarter doesn’t build up so quick either. I actually just switched my tooth brush last week. I would buy again but I usually buy what is on sale or what coupon I have at the time I need new toothbrushes
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love these mini portable toothbrushes. I love coffee, but hate the feeling it leaves on my teeth, so now with Wisps I don’t have to worry about that anymore. The taste isn’t bad and they are not expensive at all. I definitely recommend them!
Natasha R.
i use these at school they are so small that they fit in my backpack pocket and i use them after i eat lunch or before class when i have something in my teeth i just go to the bathroom and brush and the best thing is you don’t even need water
Maria S.
Estos los uso cundo salgo de viaje durante un camino largo, son muy eficientes pues solo necesitas agua para poder utilizarlos y si batalla de nada aparte que mantienes tus dientes sanos. Es algo que no pides olvidar cundo sales de viaje.
Halie V.
Louisville
Perfect for on the go! If you just ate something that has an over powerful smell these babies can help out tremendously! I keep them in my car so if I’m on my way to a meeting I can brush lightly before heading in. Highly recommended.
Jennifer Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. They are on the go and have little mouth wash beads in the middle. The brush helps clean off all the tartar off the teeth and tongue. These are very affordable and can be found anywhere that sells toothbrushes
Samm P.
I have veneers. My food gets in my teeth after EVERY meal. I keep these in my bag. They save me from so many embarrassing situations. But also my breath stays minty fresh and I’m able to remain confident during my day.
Lee L.
Houston
This product is SUPER convenient. I’m a musician, and I usually don’t have time to go home to brush my teeth so these REALLY come in handy to keep my teeth clean and breath fresh! Absolutely recommend this product!!
Grace P.
Flint
These are so great for when you are on the go and you went out to eat. These are a life saver!! They are a portable toothbrush that you don’t need toothpaste for because it is already built in. These can fit in your purse, pocket etc.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does this really works?
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem very convenient

back