BY COLGATE

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go while whitening teeth.

Benefits

Disposable mini-brush with freshening bead
Freshens breath
Whitens by removing surface stains while on the go
Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

• Does this really works?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle L.
179 72nd street
This product is pretty good for traveling it is easy to carry around and small so you can fit it in your bag. I got this product as a sample and when I traveled to Mexico are use this in the airport and I left my teeth and mouth feeling superclean and super fresh.
Grace P.
Flint
These are so great for when you are on the go and you went out to eat. These are a life saver!! They are a portable toothbrush that you don’t need toothpaste for because it is already built in. These can fit in your purse, pocket etc.
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these little refreshers. I keep these in my car or purse for those days when you forget to brush or after lunch. No one likes a garlic breath. I’m a repeat customer and I always fine these at Walmart.
Abby B.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so cute and tiny, how could I resist?! They are great for dates and I always say carry them in your purse. Good price and good value. Can be found at any local store selling toothpaste.
Jennifer S.
I really love the concept of this. It's a great idea to have something to clean your teeth in between meals if you eat something especially strong flavored, or if something happens to get stuck in your teeth. However I don't think the concept was executed very well with this product. I don't really taste anything on the bristles when using it; there is the faintest hint of mint, but I personally can barely notice it. So it seems kind of ineffective at freshening your mouth. If you eat something overpowering, I don't see how this can eliminate the bad taste. The bristles seem kind of stiff, especially without the use of water, and as someone who only uses soft toothbrushes, this can be a little harsh on my teeth and sometimes make them bleed. I do like that it comes with a pick so you can easily access any food caught between the teeth. I think if the bristles were softer and it had a bit of a stronger fresh taste, I would like this better.
Erin E.
Madison, AL
These are absolute must haves for my life! These are SO much more effective than gum! Great way to refresh your mouth during the day. PERFECT to banish coffee (or garlic) breath, gets stains off of your teeth before they can set in. I keep them stashed in both cars, my purse & the diaper bag, so that they're always in easy reach!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a replacement for brushing, however these work great as a quick way to freshen up your teeth in the middle of the day! I keep a small bag in my desk at work for a quick "freshen up" after lunch and take a small travel pack with me when I'm traveling!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These really help freshen your breath and make your teeth feel clean. These are super easy to use and work great. I wouldn't use them to replace brushing, but if you need a quick and easy to way to keep your breath and teeth fresh - these are great. I'm not sure I would buy to regularly use, but for long flights, they'd be perfect.
Sana M.
I've bought these several times for trips I've taken in school where I knew I was going to be on a bus for several days. They leave my teeth feeling plaque less but they don't give a very minty taste or smell. I usually have to pop some gum after using them.
Alaina B.
Cypress, TX
Lifesavers. So helpful to have on the go, fits easily in your purse, and takes care of most persistent lurking food particles.

I say "most" because there has been a rogue pepper flake a time or two that gave the wisp a run for its money. The pick works for 90% of pieces of food, but the particular stubborn ones need floss for extraction. Trust me, persistent digging with the pick results in tender gums and (somehow) managing to further lodge the piece of pepper between your teeth.

Occasional instances aside, the wisp is the next best tool for surface cleaning your teeth until you can get to a toothbrush again. It's effective, disposable and noninvasive (unless you get aggressive with it).
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does this really works?
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem very convenient