BY COLGATE #32 in Toothbrushes

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go while whitening teeth.

Benefits

Disposable mini-brush with freshening bead
Freshens breath
Whitens by removing surface stains while on the go
Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

• Does this really works?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah D.
Gallatin, TN
I love wisps! They’re so convenient for on the go. They’re very easy to use and are small enough to keep in a purse or travel bag. I buy mine at Walmart or target and they’re really affordable. I always recommend these to others!!
Jennifer H.
Mill Valley
So far I like it. I got the soft brush and it seems to clean my teeth nicely and tarter doesn’t build up so quick either. I actually just switched my tooth brush last week. I would buy again but I usually buy what is on sale or what coupon I have at the time I need new toothbrushes
Grace P.
Flint
These are so great for when you are on the go and you went out to eat. These are a life saver!! They are a portable toothbrush that you don’t need toothpaste for because it is already built in. These can fit in your purse, pocket etc.
Jennifer Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. They are on the go and have little mouth wash beads in the middle. The brush helps clean off all the tartar off the teeth and tongue. These are very affordable and can be found anywhere that sells toothbrushes
Lee L.
Houston
This product is SUPER convenient. I’m a musician, and I usually don’t have time to go home to brush my teeth so these REALLY come in handy to keep my teeth clean and breath fresh! Absolutely recommend this product!!
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these little refreshers. I keep these in my car or purse for those days when you forget to brush or after lunch. No one likes a garlic breath. I’m a repeat customer and I always fine these at Walmart.
Abby B.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so cute and tiny, how could I resist?! They are great for dates and I always say carry them in your purse. Good price and good value. Can be found at any local store selling toothpaste.
Jen S.
Chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good for a quick fix and not a bad idea to have on you for a date but it’s a little weird to use cause it’s so different from the normal brushing. Little pricey but you pay for convenience.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I'm actually trying this product out, I received the tooth paste in my target beauty box. I'm not seeing 3 days results like the box says but maybe a week I will see results.
Michelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is pretty good for traveling it is easy to carry around and small so you can fit it in your bag. I got this product as a sample and when I traveled to Mexico are use this in the airport and I left my teeth and mouth feeling superclean and super fresh.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does this really works?
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem very convenient