BY COLGATE

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go while whitening teeth.

Benefits

Disposable mini-brush with freshening bead
Freshens breath
Whitens by removing surface stains while on the go
Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

• Does this really works?3 Answers
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
The Colgate wisp optic white brushes are great for on the go cleaning and freshening of your breath. These brushes are small enough to slip in your bag for use after coffee breaks or whenever you have bad breath. Additionally, these brushes have a pick on the opposite side to use for if you have hard to reach food debris. Did I mention that these don’t require water? You can use them at your desk, in the car, or after your meal. These little brushes have a minty bead that provides the minty, breath freshening cleaner sans toothpaste. I was sent these little brushes to try from the home tester club complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. I really love how handy these are and have been carrying them with me in my bag for freshening up on the go. They do a nice job of cleaning my teeth and freshening my breath. I would say that they don’t have the same cleaning strength of your normal toothbrush since the bristles are thinner and made of more flexible material. They might be more effective if the bristles were longer and made of a harder material. I haven’t noticed much of a whitening effect but I’ve been using them haphazardly so it might work better if used on a more consistent basis. Overall, I love having them and recommend them to anyone who needs a convenient way to brush their teeth and freshen their breath without relying on gum or a toothbrush and toothpaste. I received these complimentary from the home tester club but these are my honest opinions. I rate these a 4.0/5.0.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall, Colgate Optic White Wisps do exactly what they promote and promise to do- freshen your breath & clean your teeth, all while on the go. Unlike other breath fresheners, the Wisp removes plaque, bacteria AND food from your teeth, while considerably improving your breath, all at the same time! The Wisp is convenient and compact enough for you to carry on the go, just as you would a pack of gum, lipstick, etc. However, it's not intended to replace brushing and flossing your teeth w/ a real toothbrush/toothpaste, but if you're looking for an effective way to freshen your breath & clean your teeth, while being out and about- then Wisps are for you, because they do just that! I take them with me everywhere I go and even have some stashed away in my desk at work, in my car, in my purse and my kids even keep a few in their bookbags to use after eating their lunches.  Effective, convenient, and totally worth buying and trying!
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love these mini portable toothbrushes. I love coffee, but hate the feeling it leaves on my teeth, so now with Wisps I don’t have to worry about that anymore. The taste isn’t bad and they are not expensive at all. I definitely recommend them!
Natasha R.
i use these at school they are so small that they fit in my backpack pocket and i use them after i eat lunch or before class when i have something in my teeth i just go to the bathroom and brush and the best thing is you don’t even need water
Samm P.
I have veneers. My food gets in my teeth after EVERY meal. I keep these in my bag. They save me from so many embarrassing situations. But also my breath stays minty fresh and I’m able to remain confident during my day.
Grace P.
Flint
These are so great for when you are on the go and you went out to eat. These are a life saver!! They are a portable toothbrush that you don’t need toothpaste for because it is already built in. These can fit in your purse, pocket etc.
Jennifer H.
Charleston, SC
So far I like it. I got the soft brush and it seems to clean my teeth nicely and tarter doesn’t build up so quick either. I actually just switched my tooth brush last week. I would buy again but I usually buy what is on sale or what coupon I have at the time I need new toothbrushes
Maria S.
Estos los uso cundo salgo de viaje durante un camino largo, son muy eficientes pues solo necesitas agua para poder utilizarlos y si batalla de nada aparte que mantienes tus dientes sanos. Es algo que no pides olvidar cundo sales de viaje.
Taylor W.
norwich
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these for going on tips or over nights. They are quick and easy and you don’t need a sink really at all. They taste great too. Perfect for camping or just to keep in a car handy. Would for sure buy again.
Allie B.
Gibsonia
These products are convenient for on the go, but I personally don’t think they make my mouth feel very clean. The flavor tastes refreshing, but not worth the money, and I probably will not purchase again.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does this really works?
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem very convenient

Amazon