Colgate Wisp Whitening Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead, Coolmint, 4-Count (Pack of 3) uploaded by Nka k.

BY COLGATE

Nka k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought the Colgate Wisp Whitening mini-brush with freshening cool mint at my local Cvs.
I like how it brightens my teeth.
And it has a fresh taste.
Also it's nice that it's in a small packaging so you can easily take it with your traveling bag.
I would definitely recommend this to all.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the flavor of this product and it's something that is easy to throw in your purse your wallet your bag and just when you never know when you're going to need it. It's nice to use after going to a heavy lunch with friends or after dinner freshening up in the bathroom just to make sure that your teeth look good healthy and nothing is stuck in between your teeth and also to freshen up your breath.
Mz M.
Sherman, CT
I love theses if you want to send me a package of these i can make a video about them or just write a better review but i have to say i love these lil suckers there great for after lunch when I’m at school and dinner just makes you feel cleaner i deal with guest all the time at school so i don’t want them knowing what i had for lunch and when i use these they don’t. I even smoke and most people have no clue cause i alway use one of these and spray and wash my hands of course but my breath is always fresh an my teeth always feel so clean and i have less cavities and tooth ache since i started using them so if i could test some more of these like i said Video or something just saying
Marissa M.
Midlothian
I really love this on the go! Very affordable! I got it at Walmart! Pretty sure a lot of stores carry this! I’m a repeated user of this item. I recommended for ages 10 and older! I use this item whenever I’m on vacations and on the way to somewhere!
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
Love these. Keep them in my purse, they’d send convenient and the little bead fixes bad breath while the shape of the pick is great for flossing. A more effective alternative than mints and traditional floss.
Amber R.
I love these little travel sized tooth brushes! It's great when you're on the go. I love the way this product tastes and it leaves my mouth clean. It feels like you're using an actual toothbrush. I was very satisfied with this product.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great great great on the go. I looove for travel!! They saved my oral liiiife during long flight to Hawaii and then back to mainland. And they are great to have handy for parties and special events to keep mouth fresh and brush away food from dinner or appetizers and drinks :)
Carlie F.
I love these little guys they are great to keep in ur purse or your locker and work/school or even in your car they are so handy for a quick freshen up after lunch or in the morning when you walked out the door without brushing your teeth because you were in a hurry they make you feel good and like you didn't miss that most important part of your day I use them at lest once a week I highly recommend this item
Crystal R.
BURKBURNETT, TX
Colgate Wisp Whitening Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead can be taken anywhere and are great to purchase if your work keeps you away from home at meal times. Just excuse yourself and freshen up your pearly teeth then head back to work refreshed. Don't be the co-worker with the lingering lunch smell on your breath; instead pick up a 4 pack of these!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly love using these. When I'm really busy and going from place to place, sometimes you just really want to brush your teeth and these are easy to travel with. All you do is bite down and the toothpaste puts itself on your brush and then you can just throw it away. Easier than a travel toothbrush.