Colgate Wisp Spearmint Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead - 4 CT uploaded by Gemini M.Colgate Wisp Spearmint Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead - 4 CT uploaded by ximena o.

BY COLGATE #13 in Toothbrushes

Colgate?? Wisp??? Spearmint Mini-Brush With Freshening Bead.
4 brushes. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Rachel N.
I love colgate wisps! They are perfect for on the go brushing! They have bristles to scrub away the gunk on your teeth, a minty fresh bead that bursts while you brush, and a pick on the end for flossing! Sure it doesn't get your mouth as clean as regular brushing but it comes pretty close and it gets the job done! It'll leave your mouth smelling minty fresh and teeth looking clean. Keep some in your purse for a quick brush after meals, or just incase you leave the house in a hurry and forget to brush, or just to freshen up! Either way, these are great, a must have for travelers!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These are seriously the best thing to have in your purse after or during a crazy party night where you end up spending the night. In the morning you won't have to dread breathing on anyone. Just go to the bathroom and use one of these bad boys. You'll feel minty fresh until you can get home and scrub last night off you.
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: Wisp Portable Flavor With Freshening Bead 16 more...
AlwAYS have these with me, in my purse!! My teeth and enamel are very sensitive and brittle so just eating pasta dramatically effects the color. So when I have after dinner plans these come in haNDY!! Also do a very good job of getting rid of the garlic bread smell! They’re actually so cheap considering they’re little life savers!!
Heidi L.
Crellin
Absolutely love these little guys lol I love the brush on it bc it gets in-between your teeth you can clean your tongue and as you are doing this you taste the toothpaste bead in the middle taste is great not to strong and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and smelling amazing
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Wisp Portable Flavor With Freshening Bead 16 more...
Love using these when I️ am traveling, kept my teeth clean while I️ had braces and easy to keep in your purse or luggage for a quick refresher. Take these to school as well in case of any emergency and the pick at the end is very convenient, also very affordable
Shema J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 4 Brushes more...
These little things are great for on the go! I keep a few in my purse, whenever I go out and need a quick refreshing. I typically buy these at any store that has them on sale. I am satisfied with this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh I love these!!!! They are great to keep in your backpack or bag! To freshen up breath or in case you need to stay out for the night. Whatever the case these are refreshing and nicely packaged so they can be easily taken and used on the go!
Tiara H.
Review for: Wisp Portable Flavor With Freshening Bead 16, 4 Brushes more...
These are really good for on the go maybe your in the car and are on a road trip or bus and you forgot to brush and floss these are good and handy for you disposable to, they are good for on the go anywhere pocket sized , I recommend it
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Review for: Wisp Portable Flavor With Freshening Bead 16 more...
I bought this product at Target because I thought it was a great idea for on the go or to keep in your purse just in case! But after purchasing them, I was not very pleased! I don’t know if I’m using them wrong or what but they do not work for me personally.
Kristina R.
When these first came out 10 years ago they were a life saver for me. Kept them in my purse and car, great way to freshen up before an interview or after eating a thai lunch. Leaves teeth feeling just brushed and mouth tasting fresh.