Colgate Wisp Spearmint Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead - 4 CT uploaded by ximena o.Colgate Wisp Spearmint Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead - 4 CT uploaded by Gemini M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate?? Wisp??? Spearmint Mini-Brush With Freshening Bead.
4 brushes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gemini M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I keep a pack of these in my purse at all times. You never know when you might need a quick breath refresher. I love that there's a little toothpick on the end as well. No water or rinsing is necessary to use this product which I also love. Would totally recommend to anyone.
Sara M.
Dallas
These guys are great to have on hand in your purse or when traveling. They freshen you up in no time and get you goin on with your day. I like the bead of freshness and the scrubbers- I feel like they do lots more than the less expensive dental picks.
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
The wisps are amazing! I love the on the go toothbrushes especially after eating lunch and having to return to lunch or even on a date for a quick touch up! Easy to store in the purse and they're awesome!
Samantha H.
Roosevelt, MN
This product freshens breath well enough, but it isn't very effective for actually cleaning teeth. It would be better if the "bristles" were more like a toothbrush.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Really bad value for the price, and the fact that this is a one-time-use product. If you're worried about your teeth cleanliness/breath, it would be much more efficient and financially responsible to carry a simple toothbrush and toothpaste. This seems like a completely unnecessary hybrid product between a toothbrush and a piece of gum.
Norma M.
These little babies have been amazing on the go. I'm a hairstylist and a new mom. Sometimes I don't get any sleep from taking care of my baby. So in the early morning I need a good cup of joe. So having these in my bag makes it a lot better that I can have that cup and then refreshed my breath.
Kheyla W.
Atwater, CA
Works wonders for the moments that you forget to brush or after lunch. Taste is not that great and it does not beat real brushing, but it is a close second. I do not use it that often, however, I keep a few in my purse or car for moments I am in need. Overall, its a lifesaver.
Paige S.
Allen Park
These are amazing when your running late for work and you forget to brush. The worst feeling in the world is when your teeth feel like they have little bunnies on them from sleeping. The price is so cheap and they are small so you can keep them just about anywhere.
Teresa B.
Lonoke, AR
This product is so great something I can carry around especially going from work to kids games I just need that quick brush we really enjoy the product and so does my kids and my husband and my extended family we always talk about it to other friends and family
Sharon R.
Newport News, VA
These brushes are pretty handy to have around. They fit comfortably in your purse or desk. They give your mouth a slight refreshing cleanse when in need of it. It doesn't clean your teeth like I feel it's trying to portray but it does leave you feeling fresh!