Colgate Wisp Spearmint Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead - 4 CT uploaded by Gemini M.Colgate Wisp Spearmint Mini-Brush with Freshening Bead - 4 CT uploaded by ximena o.

BY COLGATE

Colgate?? Wisp??? Spearmint Mini-Brush With Freshening Bead.
4 brushes. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Joan A.
Joan A.
I love these things! I usually have a toothbrush at my desk which is great, but when I'm out with friends for lunch or dinner, I use one of these right after. I like that I don't need a sink to use one of these. I HIGHLY recommend these to others. Great way to freshen up your breath on the go. I usually pop an altoid or mint in right after for a longer minty freshness.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
These are good when you are on the go and don't really have a choice but they taste very strong. It is kind of a strange concept to wrap your head around. They are a good thing to leave at work, in your purse or backpack just in case you forgot to brush or eat something funky and don't have time to go home and brush! Or if you don't have access to water
Elise I.
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
I keep these in my car at all times for those in-a-hurry days, or after lunch break stains. These little brushes are refreshing to use in lieu of a toothbrush but definitely should not replace a toothbrush and toothpaste!! Overall, this is a great go to incase you have something stuck in your teeth and want to get a bad smell out of your breath.
Myra S.
Myra S.
I love these little things! around the middle of the day after lunch and tea/coffee when you can start to feel that your teeth aren't as clean anymore,these are perfect. small enough to keep in your purse,pocket or car. just a once over your teeth with the little bristles,the tiny bead is pretty powerful but not too powerful just minty enough.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Really bad value for the price, and the fact that this is a one-time-use product. If you're worried about your teeth cleanliness/breath, it would be much more efficient and financially responsible to carry a simple toothbrush and toothpaste. This seems like a completely unnecessary hybrid product between a toothbrush and a piece of gum.
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought these once while I was staying in a hotel. I had forgot my toothbrush at home, and quickly bought these at a drug store. While these didn't clean as well as my toothbrush and toothpaste at home does, they did surprisingly well. My teeth were clean enough and my breath was refreshing. I do wish the bristles were a little longer.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Smithfield, VA
The Colgate Wisps are great for on the go. I keep a pack in my purse to brush my teeth after a meal. They are also great just to freshen up your mouth in between normal brushing. We take them on road trips with us so we can brush a little in the car when we wake up from napping. No water needed for them.
Norma M.
Norma M.
These little babies have been amazing on the go. I'm a hairstylist and a new mom. Sometimes I don't get any sleep from taking care of my baby. So in the early morning I need a good cup of joe. So having these in my bag makes it a lot better that I can have that cup and then refreshed my breath.
Kheyla W.
Kheyla W.
Atwater, CA
Works wonders for the moments that you forget to brush or after lunch. Taste is not that great and it does not beat real brushing, but it is a close second. I do not use it that often, however, I keep a few in my purse or car for moments I am in need. Overall, its a lifesaver.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Allen Park
These are amazing when your running late for work and you forget to brush. The worst feeling in the world is when your teeth feel like they have little bunnies on them from sleeping. The price is so cheap and they are small so you can keep them just about anywhere.