Colgate Wisp Portable Mini-Brush Toothbrush uploaded by Amber R.

BY COLGATE

Just brushed clean.  Anytime.  Anywhere. Mini Brush with Freshening Bead No Water or Rinsing Brush On-the-go After meals At work In a car At the gym On a plane Before a date 16 Brushes Total Sugar Free Single use mini-brush. Just brush and go! Soft pick gets to hard to reach places Bristles gently remove food and other particles Freshening bead dissolves in use Single use Discreet and portable Powerful breath freshening Just brush and go! Questions? see more...

• Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what they're ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any luck2 Answers
  • Is there enough tooth paste?1 Answers
Colgate Wisp Portable Mini-Brush Toothbrush
  • "These are awesome to take on the go with you, just throw a few in your purse and you'll always make sure you have a tool to achieve fresh breath always :) I like that it's convenient size allows me to take it on the go with me " in 3 reviews
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This is something I will always repurchase. They're great for on the go but the pick side is why I like this so much!! I have braces and flossing is a royal pain. These get in between my teeth and actually get everything out! The little bead thing falls out easily but it does freshen the breath pretty well. Not like regular toothpaste obviously but perfect for a midday teeth cleaning.
Devyn S.
Buford, GA
These are great to have on hand for freshening up while on the go! The heads are tiny, yet effective and the minty balls are seriously powerful when it comes to freshening breath. Every busy person who is always on the go should definitely keep these within reach.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL
These are great, but don't keep your breath fresh for long. i bought them at walgreens recently. I'm a first time user but i don't think i will repurchase these. they did not meet my expectations at all. and i will not buy them again. would not recommend.
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
These are great just to keep in my backpack or purse when I'm out and about. They were lifesavers when I had braces. They are so nice to use after you go out to dinner somewhere. I really like them and will continue to purchase.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA
I don't know what took me so long to find these. Now I won't travel without them! They're great for long car trips or bus rides where you don't have an opportunity to brush! The ball in it makes your mouth feel really fresh
Sarah P.
O Fallon, MO
Love these! I got these for my wedding party because I didn't want anything in their teeth for pictures. I enjoy these for on the go. I always get the travel packs from Walmart. I will definitely be purchasing these again!
Emily T.
Westover , WV
These little things are awesome for on the go people! Small enough to keep in your purse, car, anywhere really!! Just a quick brush and you'll feel like your teeth got a good cleaning!
Shayla T.
Acton, CA
I always keep these in my car or purse. They're so amazingly convenient. I am constantly using these and they're fantastic. They make me feel so fresh and clean!
Ruth M.
I love these. I keep them in my car. It's great as a quick clean after a lunch so my teeth feel clean. It is minty and also helps freshen your breath.
Julianne B.
These are amazing, fresh and travel friendly. Makes me feel clean and ready to show off a smile after I've eaten. I would recommend these to anyone!!
Sarah S.
Keeseville, NY
Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any luck
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???
Jessica R.
Yuma, AZ
How many wisp do you have in your purse or book bag?
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what they're supposed to, how efficiently?
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???