Colgate Wisp Portable Mini-Brush Toothbrush uploaded by Amber R.

BY COLGATE

Just brushed clean.  Anytime.  Anywhere. Mini Brush with Freshening Bead No Water or Rinsing Brush On-the-go After meals At work In a car At the gym On a plane Before a date 16 Brushes Total Sugar Free Single use mini-brush. Just brush and go! Soft pick gets to hard to reach places Bristles gently remove food and other particles Freshening bead dissolves in use Single use Discreet and portable Powerful breath freshening Just brush and go! Questions? see more...

• Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any ...2 Answers
  • Is there enough tooth paste?1 Answers
Colgate Wisp Portable Mini-Brush Toothbrush
  • "These are awesome to take on the go with you, just throw a few in your purse and you'll always make sure you have a tool to achieve fresh breath always :) I like that it's convenient size allows me to take it on the go with me " in 3 reviews
Su S.
so great for when your traveling. a lot of times airplanes give toothbrushes but sometimes they dont so this just really comes in handy when you need to brush your teeth but you dont have space to pack a bigger brush. it also comes in handy when your traveling through the states and just need to pack light
Kimberly T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I've only used these once before when I was visiting a friend of mine, but it was such a great little product! I had never heard of them prior to using one this past summer, but they can definitely help in a time of need. Sometimes, you forget or lose your toothbrush, so these portable mini brushes do the trick temporarily! It isn't something you should live off of, but it's handy to have a few in your purse just in case. It has a refreshing taste and leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Jussschwan  M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Colgate Wisps for on-the-go freshening up. I keep these in my carry-on when I travel. Especially on Red Eyes. I hate waking up after a flight with my mouth feeling gross. I dead don't want to have to dig through my things & get out my toothbrush and paste either, to brush in an airport bathroom. I think these are amazing and extremely convenient! Maybe it could use a little more paste, it runs out a little too quickly. But all in all, I swear by this as a travel must.
Erin E.
I wouldn't trade these for my toothbrush, but for those times when lunch ran a little late and I have to get back to the office and can't brush these will do. I noticed someone else said they leave your mouth feeling weird, and I totally agree! Whatever freshener stuff is in them leaves a weird after taste/ overall feeling in your mouth. My fiancé LOVES these, they just don't quite cut it for me.
Candy R.
Santa Ana, CA
I was running late for work when on the bus i noticed my mouth didn't feel clean at all. i came to the horrifying realization that i forgot to brush my teeth. i got off and went to a big lots bought a 4 pack for $2.99 and it really got the job done. it wasn't even comparable to brushing your teeth with regular toothpaste and a toothbrush but it definitely beats a dirty morning breath mouth.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This is something I will always repurchase. They're great for on the go but the pick side is why I like this so much!! I have braces and flossing is a royal pain. These get in between my teeth and actually get everything out! The little bead thing falls out easily but it does freshen the breath pretty well. Not like regular toothpaste obviously but perfect for a midday teeth cleaning.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Everyone's had that moment when they really needed to do a quick brushing of their teeth or they noticed there's something in their teeth. That's when this comes in handy. The brush itself works well enough for an on-the-go emergency use (I keep a couple stashed in my purse & car) and the pick helps for getting stray food.

But it leaves a strange taste in your mouth and it doesn't get in the crevices. Which is why I gave it a C instead of B. That little refresher ball just tastes a bit odd and the packaging is kind of a waste.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
While not a full replacement for actually brushing your teeth, Colgate Wisp Mini-Toothbrushes are perfect for when an actual toothbrush isn't available! I love keeping one of these in my purse for emergencies. They are perfect for using after going out on dates in a nice restaurant, or even keeping around for long road trips! Everyone should keep a couple of these around!
Chelsea M.
North Mankato, MN
I wouldn't say they really brush or clean your teeth, although they do get rid of lingering texture after eating lunch, etc, and they have a good mouthwash taste. My issue is more that I feel really guilty with one time use products and throwing them away. Between the brushes and their packaging, it's just so much waste. If I'm in my car and absolutely can't go to a bathroom quickly, sure, but otherwise, I'd rather use my travel toothbrush I keep in my purse.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are perfect for on the go. I am a dental hygiene student and a little OCD with my mouth being clean. I make sure to have these in my purse all the time. I love how you can not only get a fresh breath out of this but you can also remove some of the biofilm with the small brush. I love it :)
Sarah S.
Keeseville, NY
Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any luck
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???
Jessica R.
yuma, AZ
How many wisp do you have in your purse or book bag?
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what they're supposed to, how efficiently?
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???