Colgate Wisp Portable Mini-Brush Max Fresh uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate wisp is your go-to brush for on-the-go. Its built-in peppermint bead releases minty freshness while its bristles gently remove food and other particles. No water or rinsing necessary making it perfect for while you are out and about. see more...

• I never used this before should i buy this?4 Answers
  • Has anyone use this Colgate Wisp Portable Mini-Brush Max ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I wear Invisalign, and these things are my best friends! I have purchased so many 24-pack bags of these, and I probably always will- even after I finish my Invisalign treatment. I am a flight attendant, so although there is access to a bathroom in flight and I could brush my teeth in the airplane lavs, sometimes taking a water bottle, travel toothbrush and toothpaste into the Lav just isn't a simple task. I don't always have time during flights to do a full teeth brushing before putting my aligners back in, so these things are perfect! For a 24-pack, it's only $4 and some change. I drink water before and after each use so that I have that extra feeling of clean from a quick tooth brushing session. These are seriously so convenient for my job, daily life, and date nights. The pick side is bendable and not at all harmful to teeth of gums, and the brush side feels like a mini toothbrush. It gets the job done. It definitely doesn't replace traditional teeth brushing, as it shouldn't, but it'll surely get you through the work day, date night, hectic days, all nighters for studying and excessive snacking, and so much more. Forever a fan!
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
I always saw these in a two pack at the register when checking out. But I wasn’t willing to pay the price for just two. I saw this pack of 24 for just 4 bucks and I’m thinking that it really can’t be that bad considering they would be of great use for me. Being a mom you sometimes tend to forget to do things for yourself getting your kids ready so these def work on a hectic day.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Literally my favorite thing in the world! Keep them in my car, purse, and backpack. Works when using a toothbrush isn't an options or also for on the go freshness. Has a flossing pick attached which makes it even better
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
love these little things on the go!!! Awesome for those times when
going out to dinner-- and then going somewhere after. Your breath is a
little fresher-- and you do not have that embarrassing huge piece of
food on your teeth!! They are not perfect but they work in a pinch!!!
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I️ love these. They are great to keep in your purse or bag for a quick freshen up. I️ swear my mouth feels more fresh and clean with these than regular toothpaste and toothbrush.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
The wisps are so nice to have in my car or in my purse because they are so small and can fit anywhere. I am always wanting to make sure I have fresh breath so these are a nice touch up without having to carry my toothpaste and toothbrush everywhere. I wish I could still find them.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Who ever thought you could get that fresh from the dentist feel on the go?
Colgate Wisps are the product which make it a possibility! There is an amazing amount of refreshing gel in the center of these portable brushes. The small head size is perfect for giving each tooth a quick and thorough cleaning.
There is a bonus in the pick on the opposite end which is the next best thing to flossing when you're out and about.
My only negative mark is not in the product itself but the packaging. The brushes used to come in individual blister packs, which while they weren't environmentally friendly, allowed each brush to stay clean until it was time to use it. The new packaging has all of the brushes loose in a zip lock bag. Far less portable, as to ensure a clean brush you need to either bring the whole bag or find another carrying case for them.
Jericha H.
Love these!! They were such a great idea! Sometimes I am way too busy in the morning to keep track of everything I have to do and before you know it I left without brushing my teeth!! I always carry a few of these in my car and bag
Jessica M.
Desperate times call for desperate measures! These things were a pretty nifty invention. They were sold at every convince store, pharmacy and grocery store. The first time I used one was when I forgot my toothbrush when I slept at a friends house. Although I didn't feel 100% clean and as soon as I went home I brushed my teeth, it still got me through my day.
However, I will say- while my husband was deployed and had no access to running water- these were great for him to use and feel like he was some sore of clean!
Emily W.
Newton, NC
These are a life saver. We take a lot of road trips, and go camping quite often. Sometimes it's hard packing toothbrushes and toothpaste and expecting kids to remember them or to not lose them in hotels. Keep these in my purse at all times. Perfect for a quick brush after meals or in the mornings (especially when camping).
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
I never used this before should i buy this?
Michelle L.