Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes uploaded by Morgan Rhiana E.Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes uploaded by Ana R.Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes uploaded by Kassie B.

BY GENERIC

Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes: Colgate Optic White Toothbrush whitens and freshens anytime, anywhere No water or rinsing necessary Colgate Optic White Toothbrush, 16 count Single-use mini-brushes Foil safety sealed Sugar free see more...

• How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Erin E.
Madison, AL
These are absolute must haves for my life! These are SO much more effective than gum! Great way to refresh your mouth during the day. PERFECT to banish coffee (or garlic) breath, gets stains off of your teeth before they can set in. I keep them stashed in both cars, my purse & the diaper bag, so that they're always in easy reach!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a replacement for brushing, however these work great as a quick way to freshen up your teeth in the middle of the day! I keep a small bag in my desk at work for a quick "freshen up" after lunch and take a small travel pack with me when I'm traveling!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These really help freshen your breath and make your teeth feel clean. These are super easy to use and work great. I wouldn't use them to replace brushing, but if you need a quick and easy to way to keep your breath and teeth fresh - these are great. I'm not sure I would buy to regularly use, but for long flights, they'd be perfect.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a free 24 pack of these Colgate Optic White mini brushes and love this product! It's great to use when on the go or in a hurry. The bristles are nice and get off the gunk nicely. So that's why it's better in my opinion then mouthwash because you don't need to spit it out and it brushes the stuff off your teeth. It's a nice minty feeling too. Love it.
stephanie r.
I really love these brushes. I've bought them on and off throughout the years, and every time I have it just seems like they've gotten better and better. The redeemable packaging is awesome for traveling, but I do prefer when each toothbrush was individually packaged.
Suzanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these. They are very convient and easy to use. They are great for some freshness throughout the day, or if your traveling long hours and just need a more clean feeling in your mouth. Great product.
Claudia A.
Bakersfield, CA
These are amazing, a little expensive but totally worth it. I gave some to my brother and he said they cleaned his teeth better than his regular toothbrush. I also love these because they can easily be carried in your purse/bag and used after meals. The edible toothpaste is also not bad tasting and freshens your breath.
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
These are awesome to have on hand if you need to freshen your mouth up or to use after you eat and you aren't home. They are especially useful to keep on hand if you have braces. No water needed, just unwrap and use!
Lauren J.
I really love these! I wouldn't recommend to those with braces. It was a little difficult to use. But since mine are now off they are amazing! Makes my breath smell fresh and my teeth nice and clean feeling!
Alexandra S.
These are okay....if you are looking for on the go clean i would recommend skipping these and carrying a travel size of mouth wash because the effectiveness of these are little to none.
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem very convenient