Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes uploaded by Morgan Rhiana E.Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes uploaded by Ana R.Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes uploaded by Kassie B.

BY GENERIC

Colgate Wisp Optic White Coolmint Mini-Brushes: Colgate Optic White Toothbrush whitens and freshens anytime, anywhere No water or rinsing necessary Colgate Optic White Toothbrush, 16 count Single-use mini-brushes Foil safety sealed Sugar free see more...

• How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suzanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these. They are very convient and easy to use. They are great for some freshness throughout the day, or if your traveling long hours and just need a more clean feeling in your mouth. Great product.
Erin E.
Madison, AL
These are absolute must haves for my life! These are SO much more effective than gum! Great way to refresh your mouth during the day. PERFECT to banish coffee (or garlic) breath, gets stains off of your teeth before they can set in. I keep them stashed in both cars, my purse & the diaper bag, so that they're always in easy reach!
Claudia A.
Bakersfield, CA
These are amazing, a little expensive but totally worth it. I gave some to my brother and he said they cleaned his teeth better than his regular toothbrush. I also love these because they can easily be carried in your purse/bag and used after meals. The edible toothpaste is also not bad tasting and freshens your breath.
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
These are awesome to have on hand if you need to freshen your mouth up or to use after you eat and you aren't home. They are especially useful to keep on hand if you have braces. No water needed, just unwrap and use!
Lauren J.
I really love these! I wouldn't recommend to those with braces. It was a little difficult to use. But since mine are now off they are amazing! Makes my breath smell fresh and my teeth nice and clean feeling!
Alexandra S.
These are okay....if you are looking for on the go clean i would recommend skipping these and carrying a travel size of mouth wash because the effectiveness of these are little to none.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I LOVE these. I'm a stickler for clean feeling teeth and nothing is easier to carry than these wisps! I can clean up on the go after any snack!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
These little wisps are so convenient. You can get them in small packs so they are so easy to store in your bag!! Also convenient when you need a little refresher!!!!
Ashley M.
Paris, TN
I love these!!!! Perfect for a purse or clutch for after dinner or lunch. They really do help make your teeth look whiter too after drinking tea/coffee!
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
I like them. They leave your breath fresh. However, if you have sensitive teeth or gums, the brissles are hard and not very comfortable.
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
How do these work for sensitive teeth? Do I need water? They seem very convenient